ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent - 50 Loads uploaded by Somer A.ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent - 50 Loads uploaded by Cari B.

BY ARM & HAMMER #84 in Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer® For Sensitive Skin 2X Ultra Detergent.
The Standards of Purity.
Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent.
Bonus! More loads, more value, vs. 68.75eoz.
Clinically tested.
For all machines including he.
50 loads*.

• What kind of laundry soap do you use? I use ARM & HAMME...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Somer A.
Arm and Hammer sensitive skin is one of the most affordable laundry detergents out there. I love the smell and the long lasting softness that comes with it. I also always get more then 50 loads out of this detergent as well. very concentrated.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good trusted brand of detergent. I like the scent , it is clean and nice smelling. I think it did a good job on our laundry. It is affordable, a little higher priced than some, but it does a great job. I would most definitely recommend.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I have sensitive skin so this is the main laundry detergent i purchase! I’ve never broken out from this product and i love the smell of it. It’s very cheap to buy as well. I’d highly recommend to anyone, not just those with sensitive skin.
Everet N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have to use this product for my sensitive and allergic skin. This works great for me and works even better for my clothes leaving them stain free, well laundered, and smelling good. Definitely one of my favorite parts of doing laundry!
Bitsy L.
Nashville, TN
I like the extra baking soda boost in Arm & Hammer detergents, and that it’s formulated for sensitive skin. I think that the fresh scent is nice, but a bit too strong for my taste. Other than that, it would be five stars for my family!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Great to use if you have sensitive skin! Won’t leave your skin feeling irritated or burning. Takes stains out of clothes and leaves them clean and fresh. It is affordable to purchase, especially if you have a coupon along with it!
Gabrielle B.
I was buying this stuff religiously for a while there because my husband has sensitive skin and we thought that this detergent was making a difference for him. It works well and smells great! Just wish it was on sale more often!
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
This is one of the only laundry detergents with scent that I can use on my sensitive skin! It’s middle of the line price wise and cleans effectively. There’s something to be said about baking soda working like magic.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Great product for clothes and other items! We have a dog so we use this on his bed and toys, it’s keeps them clean and smelling like new! I love the smell! I plan on trying out some of there other scents too!
Priscilla V.
chicago
I love the brand itself. The detergent works great. I use it for my SO clothes and my child’s clothes because they have more sensitive skin and it’s great. The clothes come out clean and smelling good.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
What kind of laundry soap do you use? I use ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent - 50 Loads with Suavitel Fabric Conditioner Field Flowers 135 oz . The combination makes my clothes smell so good & the smell last forever. My clothes are clean & soft! Also I used to have a hard time finding laundry soap that wouldn't break out my kids until I found Arm & hammer!