Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

NULL

Has anyone used this? How well does it clean and how does it smell? ?
What is your favorite brand of natural and organic detergent?
Looking for a new inexpensive laundry detergent with a great scent, any suggestions ?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Product Highlights
The detergent cleans very well, and the scent smells great and doesn't fade to fast.in reviews
If this isn't on sale, I do buy Purex Free & Clear, but I just like the Arm & Hammer a little bit more.in reviews
...detergent when we were out I used this one still got his clothes clean and smelling fresh! in reviews
I am a college student and use this every week.in reviews
Leaves your clothes smelling fresh.in reviews
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Josie B.
Ever since I started using this to clean my pillow cases & towels, my skin has calmed down a lot. It’s very gentle, unscented, and cleans well. I recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin!
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this detergent it's amazing it cleans really well and dont make me break out I have really sensitive skin and it priced super fair I highly recommend
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
I like this detergent because it is free of scents and dyes and it cleans my clothing well. I don't have to worry about the detergent harming the sensitive skin of my little boy or my husband who is not fond of scents on his laundry. I would recommend this great detergent for anyone with similar concerns!
Hannah W.
West Enfield, ME
This is probably the best detergent I have ever used and it’s great for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Addison S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My second favorite free and clear detergent next to All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz . Very happy with the cleaning performance, and it is more wallet approachable than All's detergent. I think it's dyed at one point and then bleached, though, because the detergent has a slight blue tint to it (see pic with pouring detergent). Because of that, I don't use this to spot treat whites. Other than that, highly recommended and will repurchase again whenever my favorite All isn't around.
Tricia O.
Austin, TX
This is the only laundry soap I can use that actually cleans my laundry and doesn't make me itch all day. I can't use any other soap because of my sensitive skin.
Ashlee O.
My husband & daughter both have sensitive skin so I wanted to try this product. It has a really great fragrance but doesn't really get the clothes as clean as I would like.
anessa M.
St Benedict, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My family uses alot of Arm and hammer products,but this is the only laundry detergent I buy. My family has problems with dyes and perfumes as well as sensitive skin. Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is inexpensive and can be purchased at any department store. They also offer dyer sheets Arm & Hammer™ Fresh ’n Soft Fabric Softener Sheets, Free - 100 Ct
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer makes a good laundry Detergent. Smells good. Price is reasonable. Get clothes clean. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Jacki H.
My fiancé and I love all arm and hammer products we buy (deodorant, baking soda etc), and the laundry detergent! It has a fresh natural scent, and is more cost effective than other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley B.
Rutherfordton, NC
il y a 4 ans
What kind of laundry soap do you use? I use Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin, Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent with Suavitel Fabric Conditioner Field Flowers 135 oz . The combination makes my clothes smell so good & the smell last forever. My clothes are clean & soft! Also I used to have a hard time finding laundry soap that wouldn't break out my kids until I found Arm & hammer!
somer A. il y a 3 ans
I have very sensitive skin so i would never be able to use the fabric conditioner. But that sounds amazing!