BY ARM & HAMMER

No Measuring. No Mess. All Clean.

Sensitive Scent 3-IN-1 Power Paks are Dermatologist tested and Free of Dyes.
• ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Skin-Friendly Scent
• Deep Cleaning Laundry Detergent

Just toss in the washer before adding clothes — no mess, spills or measuring

WARNING:

HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. Packets can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

• Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place.
  • Keep container fully closed.
  • Never leave any packets out of container.
  • DO NOT let children handle packets, even if supervised.

Avoid breaking packets.

• Do not handle packets with wet or moist hands. Do not expose packets to moisture.
  • Do not cut or puncture packets. If packets stick together, do not try to separate them.

Call poison control center immediately if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes.

Erin V.
Fairmont, WV
I absolutely adore the smell of these little pods! For someone who has such sensitive skin...I'd all but given up hope of finding a wonderfully fragrant laundry detergent that would leave my clothes smelling fresh all day....then viola! I happened upon these little babies! The only downside is that I tend to wash my clothes in cold water and the gel packet doesn't seem to want to disintegrate all that well in it. Not a huge deal, I just hold it under the water prior to adding my clothes.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Heidi F.
Yakima
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks are the best Hypoallergenic laundry pods I have used. The scent is amazing, and doesn’t bother anyone’s sensitive skin.
Jami T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the sensitive version because I don't want to tear my skin off from itching when my laundry is done. It cleans great and gets out all the dirt.
Katie C.
franklin
Great price, great quality. I love the scent from these and how strong it is. One is good for any load but I use two when washing my bedding stuff.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville , AR
Purchased at: Target
The scent is light and fresh. I definitely like the convenience of these packs. I don’t love the price point, but the coupons for it are great!
gina b.
Brockport
Purchased at: Walmart
Just proud of yourself okay I don't really like it amen me it on my hands I would not buy it again at all it works for some people I guess
Christine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Cleans great, I have sensitive skin and get hives if it has dyes in it. It is one of my go to cleaning products and the price is great.
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
These things are bomb. They work great and smells
Good too. Only thing i don’t like is that i have to run rinse cycle twice
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere