Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks

Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks

NULL

Do you use these with the liquid ?
Do These clean your clothes well?
Does this product help truly with keeping your linen white?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks!
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Maria V.
Loved these! Left my laundry nice and clean and easy to just throw in the wash! I would definitely purchase these on a regular basis!
Linda T.
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Linda T.
I used this on my white clothes and it got a stain out on one of my sweater! It works great and the smell is not too strong but it has a nice smell. I will definitely keep using it!
Madalyn J.
Cullman, AL
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Madalyn J.
Our laundry just got a whole lot cuter! As a new mom, I’m now dealing with spit up and diaper explosions lol gross! Luckily, Arm and Hammer sent me their laundry detergent for free to try out. It has removed all of the dirty spots, prevented stains, and left the clothes smelling fresh! This trusted brand is doing their thing and we are here for it!
Anamika C.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Anamika C.
I just recently started using these, the very first thing I love that these are pods and makes laundry fuss free plus controls the amount used. It works great on stains, the clothes came out looks great and without any stains or patches. I also love the fragrance and it seems to make the clothes feel and smell fresh!
Claudia P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Claudia P.
I received this Arm and Hammer Plus Oxi Clean for free thanks to influenster. I had used this product many times and I genuinely love the smell it leaves in my clothes, let’s not forget about the deep cleaning and no more stains in my clothes( attacks more than 100+ stains). Is designed to work in all temperatures and machines. Who wouldn’t want to have their clothes smelling fresh and brighter colors?
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Tia S.
I like them but it's not a omg I c as nt live without this. It cleans my clothes. It does its job. Plain and simple. ITs made for all washing machines including HE. It has a fresh scent booster. deep cleaning detergent and OxiClean stain Fighters.
karla M.
Downey, CA
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by karla M.
Super good smells good and removed all the stains from the clothes from bed sheets everything love it and would buy for daily use
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Amanda L.
These pods are so convenient!! The Oxy boost really worked on stains and that set in mildew-y smell that can happen if you haven’t washed towels in a few days. I thought at first the smell might be too strong because the pods have a very strong, but very fresh scent. But once it was released in the washing machine the smell really diluted and just left a light fresh scent that’s smells really nice and clean. I have sensitive skin too and this didn’t seem to have any harshness that I had a reaction too. Overall, 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!!!
Rachel B.
Draper, UT
I really love the pod idea for laundry. This sent is great and lasts a long time. This is the kind I have been using recently, until I tried the tide variety...I think I will be switching between both brands actually.
Lyndsay M.
Las Vegas, NV
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Lyndsay M.
These Arm & Hammer laundry paks are great! The first thing I noticed was how good they smell. I love the convenience of paks (I typically use liquid). These paks are nice because they are 5-in-1. This detergent washes my clothes so well! My fiancé’s clothes always smell like sweaty man (okay okay, my clothes sometimes smell too!). After washing clothes with these paks, the gross smell is completely gone! These paks are a great value; awesome results for a good price. I definitely recommend these Arm & Hammer OxiClean 5-in-1 detergent paks! *received complimentary for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Kesley L. il y a un an
Smells just like the liquid! It’s my favorite detergent because it smells so fresh and clean!
Ashley V.