BY ARM & HAMMER

About the product

• Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of orajel, provides maximum pain relief in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel
  • The freshening variant also includes baking soda to neutralize breath-odor-causing compounds, while mint-infused breath fresheners leave your mouth feeling cool and refreshed
  • Relief from painful tooth and nerve sensitivity
  • Safety Warning
    When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
    Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
    Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
    Ingredients
    Active Ingredients - Purpose: Potassium Nitrate 5.0% - Antihypersensitivity. Sodium Fluoride 0.243% - Anticavity Toothpaste.
    Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum.
    Directions
    Do not swallow.
    Adults and children 12 years and over - apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
    Children under 12 years - consult a dentist or physician.

Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The arm and Hammer baking soda sensitive freshening toothpaste is not bad. It keeps your mouth fresh and it helps a little bit with sensitivity. It doesn't work as well as other brands or sensitivity but the fact it makes your breath smell fresh in your mouth feel fresh and amazing it's a product I would recommend
Kelly K.
The taste, texture, and everything else about this toothpaste was nothing I was interested. I would not recommend it. It tasted like salt which is not what you want when brushing your teeth and it did not seem to make a difference compared to any other toothpaste.
Chloe E.
Tampa, FL
Truthfully?? Aside from this toothpaste doing its job like normal toothpaste does. The taste is absolutely awful. I can’t stand to even really put it in my mouth. It’s bitter and bland and not refreshing at all. I do NOT recommend this product.
Hailey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm and hammer works well but it doesn’t taste too great. It is effective but I can get pat the taste. I brush three times a day. I purchased this one from publix but I won’t buy it again. I do not recommend unless you don’t mind the taste
Megan F.
Perry, UT
Great toothpaste! I love that it has the baking soda in it to help with whitening but also has the nice minty taste leaving my breath fresh after every brush! I also like how it is gentle on my teeth and gums!
Emy O.
This toothpaste is amazing. Once you begin to brush with it for a week you can see the difference and feel the difference. It leaves your mouth smelling fresh and your teeth brighter than ever.
Nidiyah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its good it get the work done and I hope they keep on making it and lower the price and just keep on pushing I would go back to buying it but I can find it and when I do find it is out
Alyssa H.
This toothpaste irritated my gums, plus I’m allergic to backing soda. I found that out when I tried to use their laundry detergent. I decided to give them another chance, but no.
Brandace J.
Sapulpa
It was supposed to be for sensitive teeth but I didn't notice, it did not feel as gentle on my teeth and gums as sensodyne toothpaste and the taste is too strong for me.
Kelsey W.
Selma
So this toothpaste for one left a film in my mouth and two it tasted like bad. But it did leave my teeth pretty white. Its okay just not something I buy anymore.