BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel™, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel. Baking soda cleans deep down to remove plaque, whiten teeth and neutralize breath-odor-causing compounds. Low abrasion formula effectively whitens without causing sensitivity. Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. A decrease in sensitivity should occur within the first 2 weeks of regular brushing and improve with continued use.

Arm & Hammer® Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Fluoride 4.5 oz. Box:

• With baking soda & fluoride.
    • Uses:Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
    • Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
    • Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel™, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel.
    • Baking soda cleans deep down to remove plaque, whiten teeth and neutralize breath-odor-causing compounds.
    • Low abrasion formula effectively strengthens enamel without causing sensitivity.
    • Maximum relief without a prescription:Fluoride cavity protection.
    • Enamel strengthening.
    • Gentle whitening.
    • Relief from painful tooth & nerve sensitivity.
    • Breath freshening & deep cleaning.

Warnings:

Warning Text: When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Potassium Nitrate 5.0% ... Antihypersensitivity.Sodium Fluoride 0.243% ... Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide.

Active Ingredients: NA

Directions:

Instructions: Use as directed on package

Buy on Amazon
    Dustin C.
    Warren
    I bought this once because it was cheaper than the sensodyne. Oh boy do you get what you pay for, this tastes just like baking soda and leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth. I would not recommend this product because the sensodyne is only a few dollars more expensive and worth every penny.
    Samantha M.
    Louisville, MS
    I love this product. I buy it all the time and it really helps with sensitivity. As far taste goes... well, it’s toothpaste so I don’t exactly expect it to taste great. I’m really not a minty type person but I like clean teeth!
    Lauren M.
    This stuff straight up tastes like baking soda and peroxide. I didn't use it for very long because the flavor is awful, but it seemed to make my teeth less sensitive. If you can power through it, this could be a great thing for you. I didn't repurchase it, however.
    Courtney C.
    West Palm Beach, FL
    My husband has really sensitive teeth so this is our tooth paste of choice because we get the whitening plus the sensitivity all in one and it has a lot less chemicals in it than most toothpaste.
    Kat H.
    For years I endured a tooth that was slightly sensitive to cool temperature, but when I started getting generalized tooth pain that two doctors couldn't pinpoint it was time for sensitive toothpaste. Arm & Hammer uses the same active ingredient in the same concentration as other sensitive toothpastes, but Arm & Hammer tastes better, and yes, it works perfectly. I didn't even realize how much pain I was tolerating until it all went away! Interestingly, the box says to consult a dentist if you want to use this for more than two weeks. I did, and she explained that the product works so well that it can mask the symptoms of very serious dental infections. I got permission to use A&H indefinitely, as long as I continue to get my regular semi-annual checkups.
    Kelsey F.
    Albuquerque, NM
    It worked for a little while and then something happened where my teeth were just too sensitive. It hurt after I brushed my teeth. Would maybe be willing to try again.
    Kasey R.
    Louisville , KY
    Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh and really helps with sensitivity better than any toothpaste I've ever tried. Has also whitened my teeth a few shades with one tube.
    Shery H.
    Wilmington, DE
    This isn't my favorite toothpaste - I found the taste of it to be a little strange, it wasn't super minty like I'm used to with my regular toothpastes. I also found it had a bit of a gritty feeling to it, almost like a fine sand. I absolutely hate the feeling of sand between my teeth, so this definitely was a minus for me. I felt that it was effective in terms of sensitivity protection, but that's really the only thing I liked about this toothpaste.
    Kris D.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Good flavor, good performance, gets my teeth nice and clean feeling without excessive scrubbing, and helps with any sensitivity I might have.

I've tried other sensitive whitening brands and I keep coming back to this one because I just prefer the flavor and performance. It also doesn't leave my lips feeling very dried out, which some toothpastes do.
    Joy C.
    Allston, MA
    My Mom is a dentist and usually she tells people to use Colgate, but secretly, this is what we use at home. It's great for sensitive teeth and keeps my teeth white. I had some light stains after getting my braces off a few years ago, and using arm & hammer toothpaste has returned my teeth to their natural white color.