BY ARM & HAMMER

Quickly Cuts Through Soap Scum, Hard Water Stains And Dulling Film. Recommended For Use On Ceramic Tile, Shower Doors, Fixtures, Plastic, Chrome And On Porcelain, Acrylic And Fiberglass Tubs And Sinks. The Unique Non-Abrasive Formula Won't Scratch As It Cleans, Shines And Deodorizes. And It Gives You The Premium Performance You Desire - At A Premium Value. Cuts Through Soap Scum On Contact Cleans And Deodorizes With Oxy Foaming Action

Make your bathroom sparkle without working your raw in the process. Scrub Free Total Bathroom cleaner contains powerful foaming, OxiClean soap scum fighters to cut through even the worst bathroom stains and messes. Works effortlessly on hard water buildup and thick soap scum with no hard scrubbing required. Safe for most bathroom surfaces, including sinks, showers and tile.

• Bathroom Cleaner, Lemon Scent
  • Plus the power of Oxi Clean soap scum fighters. Cuts through soap scum. Cleans and deodorizes. No scrubbing, no scratching. Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner Plus the Power of OxiClean Soap Scum Fighters quickly cuts through soap scum, hard water stains and dulling film. Recommended for use on ceramic tile, shower doors, fixtures, plastic, chrome and on porcelain, acrylic and fiberglass tubs and sinks. The unique non-abrasive formula won't scratch as it cleans, shines and deodorizes.

Directions:

Instructions: Use in well ventilated areas. Do not mix with bleach, mildew stains stain remover or other household chemicals as toxic fumes may result. Household gloves are recommended for sensitive skin or prolonged use. 1. Test in an inconspicuous area before use. 2. Apply directly to surface or with sponge and let stand for 1 to 3 minutes. No need to scrub! 3. Wipe and rinse thoroughly with water to avoid drying on surface. 4. Repeat as necessary. After use, rinse sponge with water. Prevent soap scum buildup with regular use. Removes: Soap scum, dirt, hard water buildup, calcium, lime, grease and grime. Note: Do not use on frosted glass, aluminum or galvanized metal, natural marble or stone, or refurbished tubs. For other surfaces, spot test in a hidden area first. Always follow manufacturer's recommendation for item on which you use Scrub Free.

Fabric Care Instructions: None

• Has anyone tried this? And which is better this or scrubb...3 Answers
  • Is this product truly "scrub free?" Also, how harsh is th...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this... I wonder if it smells good1 Answers
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I love this! It cleans my sinks and bathtubs so well without having to intensely scrub. Just let it sit a while and wipe off! The price is great, the scent is not overwhelming. I'd recommend it for bathroom cleaning for sure! I will buy again on a regular basis!
Wil M.
Not going to lie not much of a cleaner but I noticed now a days you need a good spray on cleaner and there are not a lot of choices that can actually give you your bang for your buck on top of that it also smells pretty good
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
I like this for the bathroom and does the job it does what it's supposed to do it cleans disinfectants it takes off mold mildew whatever it is that you want to get rid of it takes care of it
Amber A.
Grand Forks, ND
This is one of my favorite bathroom cleaners. It works great with minimal effort! And it doesn't smell terrible like other cleaners.
Heather B.
Been using this at our house for years! I still scrub but I think it's just out of habit at this point! lol
angel h.
Bristol, VT
I really like this bathroom cleaner because i can just squirt it on, rinse it off and its incredibly clean.
Tiffany B.
This is a great product and I love the citrus smell. My family uses it to spray the showers after uses to keep it smelling clean and soap residue free.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
You will love it! Yes, finally: something that works! So worth trying, why not?
Marianne J.
Blue Ridge, GA
I have been using this product that is so good. I buy this use it for everything in my bathroom and kitchen makes everything I use it on so clean and shiny. I have told so many people about how great this product is!
Shanna G.
I love this bathroom cleaner. works great I love to spray it in my shower and on the countertops. Works great with getting all of the soap scum off.
Taylor L.
Has anyone tried this? And which is better this or scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner? Lastly is this really scrub free like it says?
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
How it works in your bathroom ?
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
I would love to try this... I wonder if it smells good
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this? I have looked before.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this product truly "scrub free?" Also, how harsh is the scent?