BY ARM & HAMMER #35 in Bathroom Cleaners

Quickly Cuts Through Soap Scum, Hard Water Stains And Dulling Film. Recommended For Use On Ceramic Tile, Shower Doors, Fixtures, Plastic, Chrome And On Porcelain, Acrylic And Fiberglass Tubs And Sinks. The Unique Non-Abrasive Formula Won't Scratch As It Cleans, Shines And Deodorizes. And It Gives You The Premium Performance You Desire - At A Premium Value. Cuts Through Soap Scum On Contact Cleans And Deodorizes With Oxy Foaming Action

Make your bathroom sparkle without working your raw in the process. Scrub Free Total Bathroom cleaner contains powerful foaming, OxiClean soap scum fighters to cut through even the worst bathroom stains and messes. Works effortlessly on hard water buildup and thick soap scum with no hard scrubbing required. Safe for most bathroom surfaces, including sinks, showers and tile.

• Bathroom Cleaner, Lemon Scent
  • Plus the power of Oxi Clean soap scum fighters. Cuts through soap scum. Cleans and deodorizes. No scrubbing, no scratching. Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner Plus the Power of OxiClean Soap Scum Fighters quickly cuts through soap scum, hard water stains and dulling film. Recommended for use on ceramic tile, shower doors, fixtures, plastic, chrome and on porcelain, acrylic and fiberglass tubs and sinks. The unique non-abrasive formula won't scratch as it cleans, shines and deodorizes.

Directions:

Instructions: Use in well ventilated areas. Do not mix with bleach, mildew stains stain remover or other household chemicals as toxic fumes may result. Household gloves are recommended for sensitive skin or prolonged use. 1. Test in an inconspicuous area before use. 2. Apply directly to surface or with sponge and let stand for 1 to 3 minutes. No need to scrub! 3. Wipe and rinse thoroughly with water to avoid drying on surface. 4. Repeat as necessary. After use, rinse sponge with water. Prevent soap scum buildup with regular use. Removes: Soap scum, dirt, hard water buildup, calcium, lime, grease and grime. Note: Do not use on frosted glass, aluminum or galvanized metal, natural marble or stone, or refurbished tubs. For other surfaces, spot test in a hidden area first. Always follow manufacturer's recommendation for item on which you use Scrub Free.

Fabric Care Instructions: None

• Has anyone tried this? And which is better this or scrubb...3 Answers
  • Is this product truly "scrub free?" Also, how harsh is th...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this... I wonder if it smells good1 Answers
Anna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really had high expectations for this cleaner but overall I am not impressed it says no scrubbing required but I find that it doesn’t effectively clean without scrubbing. The smell is also very strong which is a little over powering in my eyes but some may like it.
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This spray seems to work fairly well but I don't think it's completely scrub free. Despite the directions I've found that certain spills, even fresh ones like purple shampoo for instance, require a little more than just spraying and rinsing.
AB B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrub Free, doesn't live up to its name spraying cleaning my tub. Doesn't do much after a solid week of showers and baths with just a wipe off. I have to scrub for the clean I want. Works better in toliet and sink, both are ceramic.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Wil M.
Not going to lie not much of a cleaner but I noticed now a days you need a good spray on cleaner and there are not a lot of choices that can actually give you your bang for your buck on top of that it also smells pretty good
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this for the bathroom and does the job it does what it's supposed to do it cleans disinfectants it takes off mold mildew whatever it is that you want to get rid of it takes care of it
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
This was my first time purchasing this item for starters the nob gets stuck. I didn't like that the spry is not to strong. I bought it at HEB it was cheaper than the other products but I would not repurchase this again.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I love this! It cleans my sinks and bathtubs so well without having to intensely scrub. Just let it sit a while and wipe off! The price is great, the scent is not overwhelming. I'd recommend it for bathroom cleaning for sure! I will buy again on a regular basis!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works wonders for your bathroom, i love cleaning my house I always have many bathroom products on hand , you can never have to many, especially this one I would recommend it it's very good works well and I was shocked the first time I used it .
Sarah M.
Douglasville, GA
I just recently went to a friends house to help clean up and walking into the bathroom was horrible. This was the first time I've ever used this spray, but I'm now in love with it! I was able to clean everything in the bathroom with just one spray (except for the mirror). I love it!
Taylor L.
Has anyone tried this? And which is better this or scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner? Lastly is this really scrub free like it says?
Yakalis D.
North miami, FL
How it works in your bathroom ?
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
I would love to try this... I wonder if it smells good
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this? I have looked before.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this product truly "scrub free?" Also, how harsh is the scent?

back