BY ARM & HAMMER #58 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Save up to 25% with refills! See back.

Kassandra W.
Comanche
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I believe everyone should own this product. I use it to get the tough stains from inside my fridge. Everyone knows inside the fridge there is at least a drink spill that ends up being tough to tackle and it takes scrubbing and lots of effort to make it go away. It's so much easier with this product. I love it!
Riya P.
I love this arm and hammer spray, it gets the job done without leaving a sticky residue on the surface. It has a clean scent and is very effective. I like the price point of this product and would repurchase again.
Kasey K.
Canton
I love it. I think it's a great idea. I would recommend this to everyone I know. It has a great scent.when I first got the product I was a little skeptical. But it turned out better than I thought. I bought it at wal mart, and planning to buy it again.
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really gets the job done ✅ tuff in stains nice pleasant smell to it no harsh smell that affect the kids or animals in the home great price I brought from a local store family dollar have used it more then a few times definitely recommend it for others
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Allison A.
Port Gamble
Love this stuff! I use it almost on a daily basis and a little goes a long way! It works well to clean up after a pre-teen and a baby! I try to keep a least 2 on hand at all times. The scent is nice too, which is a definite bonus!
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I love this product and I use it to clean my shower and tubs. I love how efficient it is in getting rid of dirt and grime, and the smell is very refreshing. I have used this for years and have had no issues with it. Truly great stuff!
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product not only smells good but it works good on just about any surface I clean my counters with that my fridge my stove my bathroom I just really love it and I will continue to use this and other arm and hammer products
Lindsay B.
Phoenix
Gets everything clean. I usually use it for kitchen counter and table after cooking. Would buy again. It’s a really good multipurpose cleaner. I don’t know if it’s the best one but it’s pretty good. Has a nice scent too
Shelby L.
Flintstone, GA
I absolutely love this cleaner. With having four kiddos, there is always some kind of mess. It helps to clean it up quickly and you can hardly even tell there was a mess there. I definitely would recommend it to others.