BY ARM & HAMMER

Save up to 25% with refills! See back.

Penny W.
Breeding, KY
I have always loved Arm & Hammer products but this one is a bit diffrent because the refillabl sprayer not only makes it a great vaue but helping the enviroment as well 😍 pro's amazing cleaner 1st and the sent is clean and fresh, con's, well I haven't found one, great cleaner!!
Maureen K.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used this product for years! My husband finally got on board with me after finding that Pine Sol just wasn’t cutting it. This product cleans countertops, appliances, oven glass, microwave window glass, sink, and much more very effectively. No unpleasant, overpowering smell. Excellent value!
Stephanie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Arm Hammer multi surface cleaner Because the smell isn’t very potent, I have use different cleaners throughout the years and many of them made my home smell of chemicals. I have not had this problem with this multi surface cleaning spray. I would recommend it!
J R.
Chicago
I use this on the kitchen counters, and the bathroom counter. Smells clean, which is a necessity for a house of 1 man, and 2 boys, and does the job. Recommend using paper towels with this, not a sponge. Definitely recommend this product if you have pets.
Fanny R.
I use it to clean my kitchen counter surfaces, especially when I finish cooking and baking. It has a nice scent its a little light. The price is decent and affordable its good for all surfaces. I really like this product.
Tawny L.
Billings
I use this for all over cleaning in the house, I think it works good. The scent isn’t bad as well. I think it is effective depending on what you are cleaning. Not so much on oil bases. Like cooking or other types.
Debbie F.
Lafayette , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product it seems to do what it’s suppose to it doesn’t leave a streaky film leaves things fresh and clean pretty cool looking bottle and smells awesome I would recommend for all my friends to try this
Ashley P.
philadelphia
I love this cleaner it work in all of my surfaces and leaves my furniture stream free. It also have a smell that is t over powering and doesn’t trigger my headaches due to sensitivity to smells
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Arm & Hammer Refilable Essentials Multi-Surface cleaner spray is a perfect must have for your home! Here's why:

A few of my personal favorites:
+ Scent: not a huge fan of any cleaning scents but this one is tolerable for your cleaning needs
+ Effectiveness: this spray is great for most if not all surfaces from kitchen counter tops to bathroom walls and lots more!

+ PRO tip: when tackling a harder area, I will spray the product and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off! This works for me!

Overall, I would recommend this product and love that there is a refillable feature that makes this spray so easy to use and tackle even some of your tougest home stains!
Kasey K.
Canton
I love it. I think it's a great idea. I would recommend this to everyone I know. It has a great scent.when I first got the product I was a little skeptical. But it turned out better than I thought. I bought it at wal mart, and planning to buy it again.