ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

For more than 165 years, people have chosen pure, versatile, effective, safe and affordable Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda. Perfect for baking, cleaning, laundry and pools. It has the power to scrub away stains and grease without leaving any scratches. In fact, there are hundreds of uses for baking soda that we can't even list out! It's America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.

• Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda.
  • The standard of purity.
  • America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
  • Hundreds of uses like: Fresh box for baking.
  • Net Wt.1 lb.
  • (454 g).
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Active Ingredient ... Purpose.Sodium Bicarbonate 100% ... Antacid.

Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate

Directions:

Instructions: Use a new box each month for fresher tasting food.Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:Seven 1/2 teaspoons.Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do...6 Answers
  • What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it;...22 Answers
  • I've heard you can use this for cleaning various things a...15 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Pure Baking Soda
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda
Caroline S.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Arm and hammer baking soda! Always a reliable brand at a fair price. I love the versatility of the baking soda. It can be used for cooking, cleaning and freshening. I will definitely buy again for years to come! Highly recommend.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda is and will always be a staple in my home! I use it for numerous things! From keeping a box in my fridge to keep odors away to brushing my teeth with it in a mixture to help whiten my teeth! There are so many great uses! My family has had a box or two in our homes for years and years!
Neferttia J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this stuff for everything but baking. Homemade air freshener, carpet freshener, odor eater, cleaning solution and the list goes on. I bought it from walmart for about $0.60 a box. You can’t beat that for something so versatile.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
I love baking soda. You can use it to freshen smells in the refridgerator and the bedroom. You can mix it with water or peroxide to make paste to clean things. My favorite is using it with in the recipe to make slime with the kids.
Brianna Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What I love most about this product is that it is multipurpose! I use it in our cat lottery boxes to help control the odors and I even use it in the garbage can ! This is also good to use to keep the odors down in your home. I love it !
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
I love baking soda!!! I use it for everything. I take weekly detox baths with it and I also use it for cooking and cleaning to make sure my house is sparkling fresh! It has so many uses and it’s natural so that’s an advantage
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve used arm and hammer in my fridge since I was a child. Keeps the fridge mold free and fresh. Beside that I use the baking soda for many things like cleaning the bath tub, whitening my teeth, and clearing my skin with a face mask.
Kenra T.
Bay City, MI
I use baking soda for everything! I keep one in the fridge to keep it fresh, I use it in my sink drains to keep them clear and smell free, if my child has an accident and wets the bed.. Boom baking soda! Definitely my go too!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best product for any DIY at home projects. I never bake, yet I buy this in bulk! Just in the past week I have used it for jewelry cleaning, bathroom cleaning, stain removal, and laundry.  I always wash my clothes on one regular cycle with detergent, and a second cycle with cold water and baking soda.  I just cleaned several old diamond rings with it and some vinegar, and they sparkle like new. You have to have it in your house at all times.
Meldin G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this for everything ! Baking, cleaning, refreshing my carpets and furniture, keep my fridge fresh and odor free, and in a pinch it’s a great dry shampoo. You can’t beat the value of the price for how long one box lasts!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Tamara P.
Spring, TX
What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it; cleaning my hair..cleaning my bathroom/kitchen..washing clothes..deodorizing the house...
Kaitlyn K.
I've heard you can use this for cleaning various things around the house. Does it really work? Does it stain anything? Thanks!
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
How long do you keep these on the fridge to keep things fresh???
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?