Tamara P.
Spring, TX

What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it; cleaning my hair..cleaning my bathroom/kitchen..washing clothes..deodorizing the house...

marokia P.
marokia P.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I use it with Moroccan savon to dry my body and it help to remove blackhead
Skylar S.
Cleaning my Garbage Disposal and The Stove Top :D
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
1 year, 5 months ago
Other than using it for baking (I do in home baking on occasion) we always have a box in the fridge to absorb the bad smells! It really works, you just have to make sure you switch it out every now and then! Or stir the box to get fresh baking soda on the top!
Jackie M.
Unclogging my drain.
Julia M.
Julia M.
1 year, 6 months ago
Tooth paste and whitening my teeth!!!!
S. Yinnette G.
S. Yinnette G.
1 year, 6 months ago
Although i am currently not using this brand I use baking soda to brush my teeth! Baking soda can also be great to use for cleaning the bathroom... Mixing baking soda and vinegar makes a chemical reaction and when you leave this mix on your tub it can be a good substitute for other strong things like clorox..... Does anyone well to switch! Your lungs will be 👍🏼
Maya A.
Maya A.
1 year, 6 months ago
It also helps whiten your teeth