For more than 165 years, people have chosen pure, versatile, effective, safe and affordable Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda. Perfect for baking, cleaning, laundry and pools. It has the power to scrub away stains and grease without leaving any scratches. In fact, there are hundreds of uses for baking soda that we can't even list out! It's America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.

• Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda.
  • The standard of purity.
  • America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
  • Hundreds of uses like: Fresh box for baking.
  • Net Wt.1 lb.
  • (454 g).
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Active Ingredient ... Purpose.Sodium Bicarbonate 100% ... Antacid.

Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate

Directions:

Instructions: Use a new box each month for fresher tasting food.Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:Seven 1/2 teaspoons.Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.

I use this product for everything especially brushing teeth its get the teeth white and clean also good for using in cat litter to keep the smell away. ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda?
Is this an aggressive product to use as an exfoliant on your face?
This product would be great in other smells do they make them?ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Taylorsville, UT
I Love Arm & Hammer It Always Had A Multi Purpose Use. From Cookies, Bread, To Household Remedies And Litter Boxes To Toothpaste It Is Very Easy To Use And Affordable Always. I Always Buy A Box For The Fridge And For Any Other Type Of Use. I do recommend it for any type of use concerning baking soda.
Phoenix
This product is great for many different uses. It whitens teeth and can be used to clean and deodorize your home. I recommend this product. And not to mention the price is cheap compared to tooth whitening products, I would buy this again. You can also put in the refrigerator to deodorize.
La Mesa, CA
This is a great, multi purpose product. I use this in my toilet, counter tops and sinks. Let it sit, wipe down, and voila! Clean and shiny surfaces. This may sound weird but also use it as a tooth whitener. Mix a little with water until it makes a past, brush, spit out, and rinse well. Thank me later ;)
Tarzana, CA
We always have Arm & Hammer pure baking soda stocked in our shelves not just for baking purposes. It works so good as a natural cleanser! Paired with vinegar, it can scrub out the toughest gunk from the bottom of your pans, from the sink, etc. -no need to use harsh chemicals or buy fancy natural products!
This is a good product, you can bake with it, clean with it and you can use it as a deodorizer. The only thing is, I can't use it in a litter box because my cats don't like the feel of it. I use it in many recipes that call of it because it works real well and it isn't expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Besides being used for baking, I love to use baking soda for skin care. It's an awesome exfoliant without the added chemicals and it leaves the skin feeling so soft. You can use it for cleaning all around the house too. If you haven't tried it, do it now!!!
Los Angeles, CA
I use this as a scrub for my face it has got rid of dark spots on my face underarms and it's leaves your skin soft just add S little liquid soap or body was must try to see the effects
Boone, IA
Beyond using this item for just baking purposes, I like to keep it in the refrigerator already opened. Helps keep my fridge and the food inside it from getting that certain smell that refrigerators sometimes get.
Arm & Hammer is the only brand I use. I've tried other brands but I prefer this over them. It's super cheap. It has many different great uses. I use one in the fridge, sprinkle some in the laundry, and on my carpet to keep it nice and fresh. It kills the odors and makes things feel nice and clean.
N Hollywood, CA
I mean, there’s nothing special about this. It’s the only one I ever see, which is why I buy it. Don’t get me wrong, it works fine... I hate that it’s so hard to open and the product is a nightmare to try and get out to measure for your baking needs. It clumps together and the whole in the box is a huge challenge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goshen
4 months ago
Brandy H. • 3 months ago
I use it for every thing that you can think of. You can make household cleaners with it, put it in your wash cycle with your laundry to get them cleaner and your whites whiter, you can make a foot soak that is baking soda and listerine mouthwash and soak your feet in it for as long as you want to then when you take them out take a wet cloth and wipe them off an then they will be super soft and it takes every bit of the dead skin off so if you have any kind on the bottom of your feet it takes it right off. I love arm and hammer and I could tell you a whole lot more but I don't want to write a story. LOL!😁
8 months ago
When using ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda as laundry detergent what else should you use to help aid in cleaning? Would you need additional detergent?
Darlene H. • 8 months ago
I’m not sure but I believe people use this to strip their towels of softner and funky smells. They then use vinegar for softening.
10 months ago
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda what are some of the uses you have for baking soda, whether alone by itself or mixed with other products?
Kat J. • 10 months ago
I combine it with water to make a paste, apply the paste to wherever I want to clean (my oven, my sink, etc.) and then spray the paste with vinegar and wipe off. Best easy & natural cleaning trick I’ve found!!