ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

For more than 165 years, people have chosen pure, versatile, effective, safe and affordable Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda. Perfect for baking, cleaning, laundry and pools. It has the power to scrub away stains and grease without leaving any scratches. In fact, there are hundreds of uses for baking soda that we can't even list out! It's America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.

• Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda.
  • The standard of purity.
  • America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
  • Hundreds of uses like: Fresh box for baking.
  • Net Wt.1 lb.
  • (454 g).
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Active Ingredient ... Purpose.Sodium Bicarbonate 100% ... Antacid.

Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate

Directions:

Instructions: Use a new box each month for fresher tasting food.Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:Seven 1/2 teaspoons.Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do...6 Answers
  • What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it;...22 Answers
  • Los usos y beneficios que puedes obtener de este producto...3 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Pure Baking Soda
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda
Buy on Amazon*
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
What can be said about this product!?; 'It's a total staple and everyone should own it.'? - I think that suffices. It's useful in countless ways, and I'll never be without a big Costco-sized bag. I use it with vinegar to clear the sinks every month. Freshen carpets. Scrub (sometimes adding essential oils) surfaces. Deoderize shoes. Put in a bowl in the fridge to combat funk...the list goes on and on. It's not expensive, and the payoff is excellent. I think a lot of cleaners are needlessly complicated, baking soda and vinegar take care of 90% of household chores.
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
I have used baking soda for many different things like cleaning up stains, brushing my teeth, and even as a shampoo, but my favorite way to use it is as a face exfoliant. The tiny particles of the baking soda allow for deep penetration into the pores and cleanses them beautifully. It almost feels like a more gentle microdermabrasion. I used it the other night then in the morning again the next day and noticed a huge difference in the cleanliness and size of my pores and blackheads. This stuff is amazing!
Erin S.
West Allis
I have used this product for so many years. From cleaning to deodorizing the cat box, baking to health and beauty and so much more. My newest thing I use it for brushing my teeth with a little coconut butter. It also is an aid for losing weight! There are many great uses and I always believed in this brand being the strongest and most effective.  ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda has always had the best and reliable product.
Jammie C.
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda is a do all product. I use it for cooking, and cleaning. Of course everyone knows if you stick a box in your fridge it keeps everything fresh. I personally love to deodorize EVERYTHING with this product. From dishes to linens. My favorite tip is to soak a pan or dish that you can not get a lingering smell out of for about 5 minutes+. It works every time!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Hands down great multi-purpose product that everyone should have in their homes! I use this for cleaning and for keeping my home smelling fresh. Everyone should have this product in their fridge to eliminate any odors. I also use this to brighten my floors. I add a little bit of dawn, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar and scrub my tile floors to keep them looking nice.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This should be a staple in every household. We leave one on the fridge to help fight any odors and I use it to help get that stinky sweat smell out of my boyfriends hockey gear! And it works wonders! Plus it’s such a versatile product, you can use it to do a variety of different things around the house. Plus a box costs maybe 70¢ so super affordable at that!
Sydney 💋.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This might sound weird but I have used baking soda as a spot treatment before. You put some in a cup and add a little bit of water to it until it forms a paste. You get a q-tip and apply it on the spot and leave it there for like 15 minutes. Then when it hardens and is crystallized you take it off and the spot is less red and reduced in size. If the spot has a head it also draws out the fluid inside. You can moisturize after because it can be drying. It works great but it's not something I do all the time. If other people try this hopefully it works for them!
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
I use this for EVERYTHING! I add it to laundry, when they are super dirty or stinky like my sons football uniform or gym clothes, I scrub pots and pans with it to restore them or when things are stuck to my ceramic coated pans, it does not scratch them at all. I also use it to scrub counters if my kids spill a red liquid. There are so many use for this, I buy it in a big resealable bag.
Olguiisz P.
baking soda is very good for many things, it is very important to have it at home, it is very useful, it serves both to cook and to do homemade things, it serves to lighten the armpits, to whiten teeth in order, I always have at home, excellent product!
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Baking soda is a product that is always on my list i use it for clean my stove,my bathtub,my toilet and I also add a little a scoop of baking soda when I'm doing laundry it really helps to remove stains. This is definitely a product that you need to have on your groceries list. You can also read all the purpose that baking soda have in is impressive.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Tamara P.
Spring, TX
What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it; cleaning my hair..cleaning my bathroom/kitchen..washing clothes..deodorizing the house...
Kaitlyn K.
I've heard you can use this for cleaning various things around the house. Does it really work? Does it stain anything? Thanks!
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
How long do you keep these on the fridge to keep things fresh???
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?