ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER #38 in Baking Powder & Soda

For more than 165 years, people have chosen pure, versatile, effective, safe and affordable Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda. Perfect for baking, cleaning, laundry and pools. It has the power to scrub away stains and grease without leaving any scratches. In fact, there are hundreds of uses for baking soda that we can't even list out! It's America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.

• Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda.
  • The standard of purity.
  • America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
  • Hundreds of uses like: Fresh box for baking.
  • Net Wt.1 lb.
  • (454 g).
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Active Ingredient ... Purpose.Sodium Bicarbonate 100% ... Antacid.

Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate

Directions:

Instructions: Use a new box each month for fresher tasting food.Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:Seven 1/2 teaspoons.Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...5 Answers
  • What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it; cleanin...22 Answers
  • I've heard you can use this for cleaning various things around th...15 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Pure Baking Soda
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
The uses for me with baking soda are endless ! I use for icky odors in my fridge of in my kids shoes . I use baking soda to make my own toilet fizz bombs ( disinfects and deodorizes instantly) .. I use to add to my toothpaste for a whiter smile . This a must for any domesticated goddess living the life in her castle ! Great price for many uses .. Walmart , Target .. most grocery and stores carry this gem !
Elizabeth W.
I love this product! I use it to scrub my bathroom by mixing it with just a bit of dish soap. I add it to my bath salts for and added skin conditioning. I mix with a bit of water and dab on a blemish...ok a zit..lol...leave on for about 15 minutes and rinse and my skin clears up quickly. I drink a teaspoon in water when my belly needs to burp. I gentle brush my teeth with baking soda twice a week, Let's not for get those chocolate chip cookie recipes! It is also great with vinegar to clean all household drains (with and with out clogs). I buy it by the pounds. Just found it in a resealable package!
Sydney 💋.
This might sound weird but I have used baking soda as a spot treatment before. You put some in a cup and add a little bit of water to it until it forms a paste. You get a q-tip and apply it on the spot and leave it there for like 15 minutes. Then when it hardens and is crystallized you take it off and the spot is less red and reduced in size. If the spot has a head it also draws out the fluid inside. You can moisturize after because it can be drying. It works great but it's not something I do all the time. If other people try this hopefully it works for them!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best product for any DIY at home projects. I never bake, yet I buy this in bulk! Just in the past week I have used it for jewelry cleaning, bathroom cleaning, stain removal, and laundry.  I always wash my clothes on one regular cycle with detergent, and a second cycle with cold water and baking soda.  I just cleaned several old diamond rings with it and some vinegar, and they sparkle like new. You have to have it in your house at all times.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best baking soda.  I use it for so many things around the house.  It's great to use for baking.  I also use it on my carpets before I vacuum to get out any odors.  It's great to use in the bathtub to get soap scum off.  It's also great to use on car batteries that have acid on them.  Overall great product with endless possibilities!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Hands down great multi-purpose product that everyone should have in their homes! I use this for cleaning and for keeping my home smelling fresh. Everyone should have this product in their fridge to eliminate any odors. I also use this to brighten my floors. I add a little bit of dawn, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar and scrub my tile floors to keep them looking nice.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This should be a staple in every household. We leave one on the fridge to help fight any odors and I use it to help get that stinky sweat smell out of my boyfriends hockey gear! And it works wonders! Plus it’s such a versatile product, you can use it to do a variety of different things around the house. Plus a box costs maybe 70¢ so super affordable at that!
Tasha C.
I use this for EVERYTHING! I add it to laundry, when they are super dirty or stinky like my sons football uniform or gym clothes, I scrub pots and pans with it to restore them or when things are stuck to my ceramic coated pans, it does not scratch them at all. I also use it to scrub counters if my kids spill a red liquid. There are so many use for this, I buy it in a big resealable bag.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Baking soda is a product that is always on my list i use it for clean my stove,my bathtub,my toilet and I also add a little a scoop of baking soda when I'm doing laundry it really helps to remove stains. This is definitely a product that you need to have on your groceries list. You can also read all the purpose that baking soda have in is impressive.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda I really enjoy using arm & hammer baking soda. It has so many uses and is relatively inexpensive. I actually use it to freshen my carpet. It works really well if you sprinkle it on your carpet and let it sit for a couple of hours then vacuum it up. I'll be a repeat buyer of this brand for sure.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Tamara P.
Spring, TX
What do you use baking soda for? I have many uses for it; cleaning my hair..cleaning my bathroom/kitchen..washing clothes..deodorizing the house...
Kaitlyn K.
I've heard you can use this for cleaning various things around the house. Does it really work? Does it stain anything? Thanks!
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
How long do you keep these on the fridge to keep things fresh???
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?