Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Puppy Pads With Attractant

ARM & HAMMER™ Puppy Pads With Attractant

Description;

With a three-layer core that absorbs 50% more than other thick pads, Arm & Hammer Puppy Pads w/ Attractant 50ct provide superior floor protection in an ultra-thin design. Puppies are attracted by a scent for easy training. The tear-resistant top sheet withstands digging, scratching and chewing, and the exclusive Thinsorb core is made of ultra-absorbent polymers that draw urine in while locking away wetness and odors. An additional moisture barrier for superior floor protection is provided by the leak-resistant liner.

Arm & Hammer Puppy Pads - 50 Count will protect your floors and keep your home smelling fresh. These puppy pads are a great option for your puppy or apartment dog because they are designed with an attractant that helps train your pup to use the pad. The Patented Thinsorb Gel Core offers powerful leak protection and Arm and Hammer baking soda neutralizes odors instantly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Puppy Pads With Attractant!
How would you rate this product?
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recommend these because the pee smell doesn’t crest a bad aroma. Abs it soaks up a lot which is a good thing. I got mine at DDs for $10
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can honestly say I love these pads,I've had problems with my Chi Chi using other pads but she goes straight to them..I've not had a problem with leakage
Los Angeles, CA
These are AMAZING. I recently got a puppy and these worked wonders. The smell actually helps him know where to do his business. The price point is great. Would definitely recommend.
Carver, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We are potty training my puppy right now and these potty pads are amazing! Not only do they absorb everything well, they also have an “attractant” in them to attract her to potty on the pad instead of elsewhere in our home. They are a little more expensive than generic brands, but definitely worth the extra few dollars.

Looking for your answer?