ARM & HAMMER™ Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh Clean Burst Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer ® Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh® Clean Burst Laundry Detergent.
35% more! Loads than 40 load detergents.
New formula!
Activated baking soda to eliminate odors!
Leaves laundry smelling fresh!
Tough on stains!
The standard of purity.
54* loads.
Concentrated. Use 1/3 less.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh Clean Burst Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego
I love arm and hammer products and they smell awesome as well. They clean very well too. I love that the scent lasts a long time.
This is the detergent I have used for a long time. I feel like it really works well. It smells nice and gets the clothes clean.
Fresno
I was impressed . it really cleans clothes great smell. I was surprised I would recommend and the price is very reasonable
Corvallis, OR
I use arm and hammer because it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean without a perfume added I have sensitive skin
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
grifton
Smells great and is not harmful to any of the cloths. My fiancé works at a hospital and I use this to wash his uniforms
Rogers, AR
This left my clothes fresh and clean, and was safe to use on my baby's clothes without irritating his sensitive skin.
Webster, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The reason why i don’t like this much is because i have to use a lot of it in order for it to wash my clothes.
Fort Branch, IN
This is my favorite detergent. Arm and hammer works great on the grass stains my son gets on his tball uniform.
Arm and hammer is the best laundry detergent for my daughters sensitive skin. I have been using it for years.

Looking for your answer?