BY ARM & HAMMER

Clinically Tested for Sensitive Skin br Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent Dermatologist Tested 1 Hypoallergenic Dye Free 3 Deep Cleaning Micro Crystals 5 Powerful Cleaning at a Fraction of the Cost* 4 For All Machines - Including HE No Bottles, No Mess, No Problem. The Power Is In Your Hands. Now the easier, better way for people with Sensitive Skin to get fresh scented, clean laundry is as simple as one pak. Each Arm Hammer Sensitive skin pak is 99% active for a pure clean. Plus, you get Baking Soda to help eliminate tough odors. *per load vs. leading regular single use brand. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate. Arm Hammer The Standard of Purity

• Would you buy this again ?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Mead...2 Answers
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These are great. I love that you just toss one in and you're set. No more measuring. That also means no more mess from liquid or powder from spills. They do the job and clean well. Plus they're cheaper than the Tide Pods.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
I have these next to the washer right now! I have sensitive skin and have been using Arm & Hammer for more years than I can count. I love that they work with the high efficiency washer - Just toss one in, toss in the clothes, shut the lid. No chance for me to spill anything.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
These are pretty good, and I like using them. I see a difference in my clothes when I use them, and most stains come out very easily. My only issue is if you over pack the washer just a little too much, you'll find clumps of leftover soap stuck on clothes.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
These are efficient and easy. I can let my teenagers do their laundry without worrying about too much detergent causing a suds explosion! They can just throw one in and done! It leaves the laundry smelling great too.
Michelle N.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm pretty much a "Tide" girl but did decide to try these. The price was good and I had a coupon, but I did feel that my usual tide did a better job. Ease of use was important, though Pods come in many brands these days.
Kandy P.
Love these little things! so much easier than measuring out the average liquid laundry detergent! Who has time for that nowa days??!! So much easier! Kudos to who invented this item!
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
Arm & Hammer Power Paks are easy to use. They dissolve completely in cold or hot water. Great price compared to other paks or pods. I have to young boy. These Paks do really good cleaning but if you have a tough stain like grass I would use a pre treatment.
Uhura M.
Pensacola , FL
This product from Arm & Hammer makes laundry quick and easy. I know that I can rely on these power paks to get the job done! They dissolve easily, remove stains well, and smell fantastic!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I love these packs.It makes it so easy to do laundry.I have always used Arm and Hammer.These packs really get your clothes clean.Gets rid of stains and makes your clothes look brighter and cleaner.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I really like this product because it's convenient to throw to take the laundry room. It's not heavy and easy for me to carry. The price is always right.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Myriam J.
Would you buy this again ?