ARM & HAMMER™ Power Gel Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters uploaded by Christie T.

BY ARM & HAMMER #100 in Laundry Detergent

Details

ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Paks are the easier, better way to whiten, brighten, and freshen laundry.

Detergent, Baking Soda and 2 types of OxiClean Stain Fighters all in one powerful pak! Each ARM & HAMMER pak is 99% active for a powerful clean. Drop one in today.

Ingredients

Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic), Sodium Carbonate, Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda, Enzyme Blend, Sodium Percarbonate, Brightening Agent and Fragrance

Warnings

Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphates.

Directions

Directions: For laundry use only. Always follow manufacturer's guidelines for the item being cleaned.Regular or lightly soiled loadsLarge are heavily soiled loads1. Handle paks with dry hands2. Add pak to drum3. Add clothes4. Reseal bag after use Do not open paks. Do not use for hand washing or pre-treating. Dissolves in all temperatures. Store in a secure area.

ARM & HAMMER™ Power Gel Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters
  • "It gets the job done and leaves your clothes clean and smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean till my next wash cycle." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I get this detergent at Costco for 10.99 all the time. I switch between this and Tide because both give my clothes a solid clean. This one is especially good for those loads that have grass or food stains. I usually give it a cup of baking soda and my clothes come out marvelous.
Arleesia D.
Parlin, NJ
So first let me say the price point is great and it do a good job at cleaning and removing stains but I feel like the scent does not stay on the clothing as long as other detergents I've use. I bought from Walmart in a rush not sure if I would purchase this again
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
I went to my friends House and I washed my clothes at her house and this product completely ruined my clothes for some reason I’m not sure if it was the washing machine or the detergent but I’m pretty sure it was detergent because I’ve never had a problem with her washer machine doing this
Chelsea S.
Taylor, MI
The smell is amazing enough to make me buy this consistently. It does run out faster than other brands (probably because you have to use a bit more), but it is not high-priced so that doesn’t change my rating. Would recommend!
I’ve been using this detergent for several years now, and till this day I won’t change it.

I love how it removes all stains, and really cleans my clothes, and sheets without leaving an overpowering fragrance.

I purchase mine at Walgreens or Target, and depending on the time you go you can find a really good deal on this product, how ever I just wish the would fill up the gallon all the way instead of just 3/4 full.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
It’s a good detergent gets the clothes clean smelling good cons some stains won’t lift or go away so it’s a bit of a hit or miss with the stains it’s somewhat affordable I would say try it and see if it works for you
Abbie L.
Virginia Beach
Arm & Hammer has never let me down but purchasing this product wasn’t my favorite. It’s affordable but it doesn’t fight stains and smells like i wish it would. I probably wouldn’t purchase this again nor recommend
Cannabis🌿Enthusiast G.
Grayslake
Such a great product. It’s COST EFFECTIVE, super important when you’re doin laundry for a family of five, and leaves our laundry smelling fantastic. I love that it has oxiclean in it for powerful stain removing.
Ivette C.
New rochelle, NY
I highly recommend this detergent I used to use higher en or “well known” detergent brands like gain or Tode but once I used this I haven’t gone back the smell is great lasts and cleans very well with oxi boost !
Mackenzie B.
california, ky
This detergent is always easy on my skin when many others are not and make me itchy and uncomfortable! Additionally, it does a fantastic job of washing my clothes and always leaves them with a crisp freshness.