BY ARM & HAMMER

The Laundry Freshening, Stain-fighting Duo.

• Powered by OxiClean™, America's #1 Stain Fighter additive brand (Based on units sold)
• Removes even the toughest stains
• Baking Soda fresh
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines

Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Does really well with fighting stains and gets the job done well. It is very effective but I would like it if it was more affordable because it is more on the expensive side for a detergent. Other than that I would highly recommend this! Arm And Hammer Power Of Oxiclean Powder Detergent
Krizz'Tina M.
Most of my clothes are dark, so I really cannot attest to the 'stain fighting power'. However, I do LOVE the way that this detergent smells. All of my clothes have a gentle, delight of a scent to them. It's not so strong that I cant wear fragrances either.
Shelly W.
I used arm&hammer for years it's been used in my family generation to generation.mom Grandma used baking soda to clean out drains . freshing laundry.also to get cigarettes smoke smell out the walls and ceilings.refreshen the fridge.whiting teeth . Limit smells from littler box..just so many ways to use this product I will always be #1
Dee D.
The smell is amazing! Arm & Hammer has always made such great and affordable products. My boyfriend and our toddler have such senstitice skin and this does not irritate their skin at all. Even with the fragrance  because it is still gentle. I highly recommend this! It also does a great job on cleaning our clothes!
Roselicious R.
I love the fresh fragrance and the great job this detergent does cleaning in the wash. It is very effective across a broad spectrum. This is a value priced product that I recommend. It cleans, removes common stains and leaves a nice fresh scent.[product:arm-hammer-plus-oxi-clean-fresh-scent-laundry-detergent]
Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
One of my go to brands for inexpensive washing powder. Its cleans very well. It takes stains and odor out of your laundry and it also leaves them smelling really nice.
Sarah W.
Shawnee On Delaware
Love how this product boosts my laundry. Cleans and helps with fresh clean scent. I would like some more scent options but I’m not disappointed at all. Affordable and worth the price for the benefits it provides. I would definitely recommend!
⭐️Megan L.
Fredericksburg
I love the smell of arm and hammer! In my opinion it works just about as good as tide or gain but the cost is cheaper. I but the one with the oxy boost added in for extra hard stains with my family. I would totally recommend this!
Cydnee K.
This detergent smells great and it is affordable. I’ve never been much of a fan of powder detergent because of the clumps it leaves but I have not had that issue with arm and hammer. It leaves my laundry smelling fresh for days.
Tiffany P.
Love arm and hammer Oxy Clean. It gets the stains out, and leaves the clothes fresh. this is something I would recommend, especially since it's not overly expensive.