Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Powder Laundry Detergent plus OxiClean Stain Fighters, Fresh Scent

NULL

Does this work jus as good as Gain or is it better?? [product:arm-hammertm-powder-laundry-detergent-plus-oxicleantm-stain-fighters-fresh-scent]
how well does this do with stains .is the scent pleasing?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters, Fresh Scent!
Ariel K.
Phenix City
My husband is a mechanic, so his clothes are always covered in grease in oil. We tried every product on the market, and NONE of them could touch the level of clean that Arm & Hammer provided. My husbands clothes are actually CLEAN for once!
Venessa S.
This product is super awesome I love using this on my towels so they come out smelling super fresh and clean and no stains left from makeup. You only need a small amount for the job to get done.
ashley P.
ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters, Fresh Scent uploaded by ashley P.
I absolutely love detergent! it's my first time purshase included with oxi clean and scent like fresh. it worked to got stains off from clothes, blankets, towels and etcs. it's affordable not that expensive. highly recommended and good quality! 💕
Aimee R.
ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters, Fresh Scent uploaded by Aimee R.
This is the main laundry detergent I use. I love it. My mom has used this since I was a kid. It’s strong enough to get the stains/smells from out clothes yet gentle enough to not irritate our skin. Definitely recommend!!!!
Camille A.
Pittsburg
I really like this. I no longer use it because i got a new washer and it no longer useful to my family and I.
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
This stuff is awesome! It's definitely comparable to the more expensive brands. It gets my laundry clean and the scent it leaves behind isn't too strong. And there's almost always coupons in the paper for it!
Michelle C.
Riceboro , GA
This is the only detergent we use in our house do to our kids having eczema and I have a bleach allergy. Our clothes are always fresh and we have no irritation. It's also affordable and last for at least a month when I buy the big box.
Niyah S.
Baton Rouge
It didn't work at all. And the stains were still in the clothes.and the clothes wasn't smelling like freshness
Maryel R.
Englewood, CO
Es el mejor de todos los detergentes, sin duda mi primera opción,si esquema no esta muy cari
Serena K.
Kimball, NE
I like that it really gets stains out and keeps color and that the smell of it and it's not expensive like the liquid kind
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel S.
Sycamore, GA
il y a 2 ans
Abby S. il y a un an
I think it is better it lasts longer and is not watered down like gain liquid it!