ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent Perfume & Dye Free uploaded by Krystalynn P.

BY ARM & HAMMER

The Powder With Pure Cleaning Power.

• Powerfully clean, Naturally Fresh™
• Tough on stains
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines
• Dermatologist-tested formula, free of perfumes and dyes

Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
I love using arm and hammer to wash my clothes yet I’m not sure what’s in it but it really really gets my clothes super clean I just add a little bit of scent boosters in for a better smell not that the arm and hammer smells bad it just doesn’t have that very clean smell that I like it’s very very affordable and I will continue to buy
Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Product was recommended by a friend to use as a booster to wash my carpet was using regular carpet cleaner but would not remove high traffic area stains. Added a little of this to the mix and worked like magic. Also use it when washing white clothes and leaves great. Like the fact that there is no scent would definitely recommend the product
Lana S.
Since the baking soda I buy is also this same brand of Arm and Hammer 💪🏾 🔨 so I gave this detergent a try and gotta say it didn’t disappoint, it’s comparable in price to others in the isle given I added scented dryer sheets and the clothing smelled great 👍🏼
Christian T.
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: Target
This laundry detergent is awesome because it is super delicate while also getting a thorough clean on the clothes. It doesn’t cause colors to fade and it also doesn’t smell obnoxious like some of the other synthetic smelling brands.
Jackie P.
Clifton Park
Gentle enough for everyone in my family, but also strong enough to battle all of their gross stains! I wish that it was a little more cost effective, but otherwise it's the perfect product for our family.
Kelsie M.
SPARTA, MI
This is what I use on all my laundry. It fights tough stains my toddler gets on everything and leaves clothes very clean. Definitely works good without all the tough chemicals
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
i like this product because this is multi uses product . i can use this product for cleaning , food making , laundry and also make some natural recepes for me
Julia M.
This stuff is great for our heavy duty loads. We prefer fragrance free products and this is it. It is excellent for sheets and towels, cleaning everything really well and leaving the clothes smelling fresh and clean. No odor, just clean.
I also like to pre-treat stains with a paste made from the powder and set on the stain for an hour or so.
When I had to go to the laundry mat I would transfer a few scoops to a zip bag and bring the scoop with me.
Angela P.
I used this when I had to babysit my sisters dogs. I hated the smell my house had after they left. It was probably me being over dramatic but this helped so much! I put it all the floor when I had them left it there for a while and mopped it off. Did it a couple of times a day for 3 days and my house was smelling so good like no dog was ever there
Kayla G.
Wisconsin
This has waaaay less chemicals than any of the liquid alternatives. I have small children and try very hard to make sure they're exposed to as little in the way of chemicals as possible. This is affordable and works great, so I will continue to buy it.
Agush A.
¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?