BY ARM & HAMMER

The Powder With Pure Cleaning Power.

• Powerfully clean, Naturally Fresh™
• Tough on stains
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines
• Dermatologist-tested formula, free of perfumes and dyes

Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Review for: Laundry Detergent 7.94 lb; 3.6 kg more...
I love using arm and hammer to wash my clothes yet I’m not sure what’s in it but it really really gets my clothes super clean I just add a little bit of scent boosters in for a better smell not that the arm and hammer smells bad it just doesn’t have that very clean smell that I like it’s very very affordable and I will continue to buy
Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: 100 Washloads more...
Product was recommended by a friend to use as a booster to wash my carpet was using regular carpet cleaner but would not remove high traffic area stains. Added a little of this to the mix and worked like magic. Also use it when washing white clothes and leaves great. Like the fact that there is no scent would definitely recommend the product
Reilly R.
Moscow
I use no other laundry detergent than the Arm & Hammer, and no other products for my home cleanings. It keeps everything fresh and clean naturally and is affordable for a college student like me. I would definitely recommend all Arm & Hammer products and will look forward to trying out more of their products.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
works great to turn anything that was once white into white again, works well with stains, and removes order from shoes, it can really turn a shoe into almost new again, a little goes a long way. its easily found anywhere its affordable always coupons out there for this product
Lana S.
Review for: 100 Washloads more...
Since the baking soda I buy is also this same brand of Arm and Hammer 💪🏾 🔨 so I gave this detergent a try and gotta say it didn’t disappoint, it’s comparable in price to others in the isle given I added scented dryer sheets and the clothing smelled great 👍🏼
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I use baking soda while washing my clothes so that it can get rid of the stains and also really clean my clothes. Baking soda has so many purposes when it comes to cleaning and I would Deff recommend people to invest in it!
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I use this in my garage and in my laundry room and honestly all arm and hammer products are pretty amazing to me I’ve never been disappointed and the price has always been great. Very great for the home!
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
This is what I use on all my laundry. It fights tough stains my toddler gets on everything and leaves clothes very clean. Definitely works good without all the tough chemicals
Elle B.
This detergent from Armand Hammer is my first choice and the one that I buy over and over again it gets clothing clean and it's not too harsh and it's not too expensive
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
i like this product because this is multi uses product . i can use this product for cleaning , food making , laundry and also make some natural recepes for me
Agush A.
¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?