Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Powder Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst

ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst

NULL

¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Powder Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst!
Iva  .
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Like to use it to keep my clothing cleans. Smells very good and I have no allergy to this smell.
Christian T.
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: Target
This laundry detergent is awesome because it is super delicate while also getting a thorough clean on the clothes. It doesn’t cause colors to fade and it also doesn’t smell obnoxious like some of the other synthetic smelling brands.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
Used this when making my own laundry detergent (you know. DIY stuff. I’m THAT person) and it works!
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I use it for baking and as well as for cleaning bath tub..It works well for what it's meant to be. It would have been nice if it comes in a bottle to store it after first use.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
Gentle and cleans well. Because it's concentrated you don't have to use as much. It's easy to measure and I use it with cold water.
Brittany Q.
New London, OH
Love this stuff. With a husband who works construction and two little kids at home stains are an everyday thing. Not with this. It gets everything out and eliminates the smell! It's also great for my youngest who has sensitive skin.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
This is everything you need, clean, fresh, no frills and no extra chemicals. I switched to this because my boyfriend has very sensitive skin and this cleans without irritating.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
Arm and hammer is the better quality detergent of all the bargain brands. We buy this most of the time and we usually get it at target.
Mary H.
Eau Claire, WI
Very good for senstive skin. So glad they make a senstive skin option alot of other brands do not. This is why i will always love arm and hammer thank u.
Deborah W.
Shingletown, CA
Works great if your sensitive to smells, most smell like perfume. I get headaches from those smells, not everyone likes perfumes.