BY ARM & HAMMER

Triple action formula: 1. removes even the toughest stains. 2. activated baking soda to eliminate odors and provide long lasting freshness. 3. helps to keep whites whiter and brights brighter. Dissolves quickly...great for cold water cleaning. The arm & hammer baking soda story. For over 160 years arm & hammer baking soda has been working its wonders across america. Homemakers have trusted it as their "secret" household helper for generations. Today, thanks to the same pure power of baking soda, arm & hammer products deep clean, deodorize, whiten and freshen--all safely* and naturally. It's good for our homes, our lives, our families, our pets...and sensible for the environment. Arm & hammer baking soda--good solutions for your home and your family are timeless. *When used according to package directions. Biodegradable cleaning agents. Safe for septic systems. Clean mountain scent.

• "Makes the clothes smell amazing afterwards." in 1 review
  • "This is the detergent I purchase all the time...It smells great and It cleans great." in 1 review
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is the
only laundry detergent my boyfriend likes. Not only is the scent great but it
really does get clothes clean. Mud, grass stains, and food stains seem to come
out with little effort and no spot treatments!  I also like the fact that the scent of the
detergent stays on the clothing but it is not too overpowering. It is a good
value a little goes a long way.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love, love, love Arm and Hamme. This gets my clothes super clean and they always come out smelling super fresh. I am very satisfied with this product. It is affordable and I believe that this is the best laundry detergent n the market!
Samie M.
These arm and hammer laundry sheets are awesome. They deodorize and help yo make sure that my clothes come out without any static cling. The price point is affordable and I will definitely be purchasing them again.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This cleans really well. It requires very little to get the job done. I don't particularly like the smell. This one feels more practical than fancy. We don't always need fancy smells. Sometimes a good, solid clean is all we want. That is what this is.
Shannan W.
Not really digging powder detergent. had to buy this the other week from local convenience store to avoid 30 minute one way trip to town, powder doesn't desolve. it made my clothing look white spotty. had to rewash.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I just started using this detergent about a month ago. Not only does it smell great, it seems to clean clothes better using less. It was much cheaper than competitor brands as well, which is always good. I would definitely recommend!
Jordon H.
Tompkinsville, KY
I use this to clean the mud and dirt out of my little brothers muddy clothes from four wheeler rides. Surprisingly the stains all come out and were left with a nice fresh scent.
Felicia G.
Piedmont, SC
This detergent is really great at cleaning,getting out stains, as well as bad smells. But I don't really care for any of the scents but it works great!
Uena M.
Salvador
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I am a fan of the Arm & Hammer laundry products. They're good for those of us with sensitive skin but still get the job done and laundry is fresh.