BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

This unique laundry detergent combines the cleaning and freshening power of Arm & Hammer detergent with OxiClean stain fighters! Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean cleans over 101 stains, yet is color safe. No fading, no bleaching.** Just clean, bright colorful clothes that look and smell terrific.
Unleash the 2-in-1 power for cleaner, whiter, fresher laundry* with Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean!
Over 20% More loads than 95 load detergents

• Removes Even the Toughest Stains!
  • Whiter Whites, Brighter Brights*
  • Biodegradable Cleaning Agents

y.

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
Misha R.
I love arm and hammer laundry detergent. All and all it get my clothes clean, removes stains and leaves my clothes smelling fresh.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Not bad. I prefer the liquid to powder. I feel like the powder leaves residue on my clothes and have to do an extra rinse cycle.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
I bought it ones and didn`t like it.It does not work good and I don`t like the scent.Maybe it works for somebody else but not me
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I use this when one of the animals pees on something. It really gets down and breaks up any stain and get rid of any bad odors.
April R.
I use this brand all the time now my clothes get very clean and they always smell fantastic. Will continue ro buy rhis brand
Alecia G.
Decatur
My second favorite detergent. I love the mountain scents. This brand is super affordable and works great on those tuff atains
Trish M.
I can only use this it's not itchy , smells very good , clean your clothes very good , very impressing , easy to work with
Sammy M.
Such a multi purpose product. It a cleaner and oder defuser all for such an amazing low price. Plus it last really long.
Jenny C.
93458
I have never used this product but i'll be happy to try this product because it has great reviews!And it will be helpful
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Arm and hammer is pretty good stuff we use all different brands whatever IS ON SALE AND THIS IS GOOD WE USE IT A LOT