BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

This unique laundry detergent combines the cleaning and freshening power of Arm & Hammer detergent with OxiClean stain fighters! Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean cleans over 101 stains, yet is color safe. No fading, no bleaching.** Just clean, bright colorful clothes that look and smell terrific.
Unleash the 2-in-1 power for cleaner, whiter, fresher laundry* with Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean!
Over 20% More loads than 95 load detergents

• Removes Even the Toughest Stains!
  • Whiter Whites, Brighter Brights*

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is for a sminple fresh scent. Nothing too overpowering. Gets the job done for my toddlers clothing! Gets rid of most stains fairly easily. The powder form is amazing for larger families who have a small budget!! I would recommend this brand for all!
Emily M.
Brookfield
Nothing works better then baking soda based products, it is a strong cleanser but for laundry that's usually what you need. I've never strayed from using baking soda based products and this is one of my favs. I would definitely recommend it.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Amazing products. Great smell. Very effective. No other brand compares to arm and hammer. Always get compliments on how my clothes smell and other go out and buy it as well. Love love love this product and highly recommend.
H S.
Boston, MA
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Anton M.
Memphis
My Nana used this on a load of my clothes before . It had gotten my white socks a little dingy but overall it was ok ... Kind of disappointed because usually whitening would be no problem for this brand  3 out 10
Marysa P.
Kingston, MA
This product works great! I love it! I can use it for many different things which I thought was cool. It is very effective and affordable. And you can get it almost anywhere I would recommend this product.
Lindsey Y.
Findlay
Decorator Expert Level 2
My husband use to work at p&g so we got this soap free. While it did the job clothes MUST be washed on hot to get all soap to dissolve. I wash only on cold and many times there was still the white powder
Beatriz A.
They really remove all stains!! Leave the clothes looking like new!! Even the toughest stain that i never thought i would be able to remove......well now i can say all my clothes are stain free!!
DOM H.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love especially in The Available Pod Detergent. Cleans my clothes well and leave them smelling good! Very effective in cleaning stains and very offordable for any household!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
 as I get good for you to use this no more use it you're more and help clean like your body get used to it you can use it more and it just has a lot of things to be