BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

This unique laundry detergent combines the cleaning and freshening power of Arm & Hammer detergent with OxiClean stain fighters! Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean cleans over 101 stains, yet is color safe. No fading, no bleaching.** Just clean, bright colorful clothes that look and smell terrific.
Unleash the 2-in-1 power for cleaner, whiter, fresher laundry* with Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean!
Over 20% More loads than 95 load detergents

• Removes Even the Toughest Stains!
  • Whiter Whites, Brighter Brights*

y.

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using arm & hammer laundry detergent for years. Its good for people with sensitive, and skin conditions like atopic dermatis, eczema.and psoriasis. It clean your clothing without all the harsh chemicals and ingredients. Its gets your clothes clean & gives it a fresh scent. You dont need to use much because a little goes a long way.
Lina R.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I like this brand for the price. The scent is descent, but not as great as the others. But it does clean well. When I'm on a budget, I tend to purchase their products because they're affective and not too expensive. I do recommended to anyone who doesn't mind missing out on the scent aspect but still wants a good clean.
Julie S.
Bedford, PA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Burst Laundry Powder Detergent is my go to brand of detergent. It has a great smell and cleans my laundry well. I have hypoallergenic skin and haven't ever had any problems when using this product. The powder comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your household needs!
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
It gets the stains out of clothes instantly, it doesn't leave a yellow trail behind like bleach. Also very useful for other things like removing oders. It's affordable very easy to find. Can be bought at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to clean well
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
If I have a clothing item that needs a little extra TLC or my towels need a deep cleaning this is the first thing I go to. A little really goes a long way and I love the smell. This product does an excellent job of removing odors and stains, grease stains in particular.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Arm and hammer gives the best clean to everything. I use their products for all of my cleaning. This particular product does a great job as well. Gets clothes clean and fresh smelling every time
Presley N.
Midwest City
I got this stuff because I love all arm and hammer products, I though it did just fine and the price was good for the amount. I didn't leave a strong clean smell after the clothes got done like some other brands do it I still like it, it got the clothes clean.
Shahara W.
i use this in my refridgerator to keep the bad smells to a minimun. there are many other uses for this product as well. you can use it to clean with or unclog sinks or tubs. the cost is not too bad. there are usually coupons around. i would recommend this
Jessica M.
Hamlet, NC
I have used this laundry detergent for a few years. My boyfriend's mother passed it down to me and I fell in love with the scent it leaves in the air and on my clothes. I highly recommend someone using this laundry detergent. It sure gets the job done.