BY ARM & HAMMER

2-in-1 stain fighting power. Cleans over 101 stains. Whiter whites, brighter brights*. Baking soda fresh. Delivers 25 medium loads as directed *Among non-bleach liquids in warm water.

Directions:

Instructions: Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to top of bar 2 for medium loads. For standard washing machines: begin filling washer with water. Measure And add detergent to washer, then add clothes. For high efficiency (he washing machines): measure And add detergent to washer, the add clothes. Begin wash cycle.

• "I recently used this for my first time and it really works great with removing stains." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "Works great, and the sad part is i never reslly buy arm and hammer because of the price and size but it really does work great." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
I have the most sensitive skin- one touch of Tide to my clothes will leave me in a rash. Arm & Hammer is the only detergent I can use that I trust to leave me hive free. I love that they now make a variety with oxy clean that I know will get all of my stains out. I trust Arm & Hammer with my clothes and my sensitive skin!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus the Power of Oxi Clean Stain Fighters Concentrated Laundry Detergent Liquid use this for all of my area rugs as well as car seat covers and it does the job great. have a great smell very great quality and quantity for the price
Annie G.
If I'm not using Tide, I use Arm & hammer as my laundry detergent choice. I like that my clothes are cleaner as they come out of the washer, and smells great, too! Definitely keep your eyes peeled for a deal at rite aid, since i got mine for only $0.99!
Raquel A.
Houston
Great product, great price!!! Cleans well and works great on stains. The scent is fresh, but not overpowering. Although I do try different products, this will always be a go to detergent for me.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably my favorite laundry detergent. They run great sales and having the oxy clean in it really helps with removing stains. Will continue to purchase and i highly recommend.
Stefanie G.
Huntsville
This detergent is the only thing that can get the dirt and sweat out of my husband's work clothes. It doesn't mask the scent. My husband is an environmental driller, 50 hours a week, in the South, and sometimes Monday's laundry gets left until Saturday. This detergent is magical.
Lindsay V.
Sheboygan
This is a great detergent for the price. I use this for all of my laundry and I have been very happy with it. We use cloth diapers for the baby and we have no problems with odors or stains.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
This is the only detergent I use. I had really sensitive skin as a kid and this is all my mom used. It get my clothes super clean, it isn't very fragrant, and it always a good price. I definitely recommend, especially if you detergent irritates your skin.
India W.
It is do rare that I try other laundry detergent. I tired this because I got it on sale for a 1.50 so I got 3 I also got the Clear Non scented kind for my daughter clothes. I really love the detergent! smells wondering and works great.
Christina G.
La habra , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the first detergent that cleans thoroughly and offers oxi in a liquid form . This is always decently priced and Affordable . I am a big fan of this brand and I always recommend to family n friends how amazing it cleans .