Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent

NULL

Do you think Arm and hammer new odor blasters detergent is just too much or is it just me? ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent ?
Does this actually eliminate odors ? Does it work on stubborn smells in gym clothes?
good detergent, I like to use it. for a small price excellent quality.. well unlocks the stains that my children putwell unlocks the stains that my children put?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Alexandra M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first scent booster I've ventured to try. It is Affordable and smells so good! I put half a cap of the scent boosting beads into my washing load with the detergent. It makes a big difference in the lingering scent of my washed clothes. Affordable and a trusted brand! Check it out ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lorena M.
I like this one because I love how my clothes smells afterwards 🙌 and the scent last for almost a week you can wear twice 😅 if you want it still smells good 😝 it’s really affordable and you can get it in different stores! The battle is big enough! I do laundry twice per week almost (2 ppl) and it last almost a month and half - two months you don’t need to much to makes your clothes smells good! They’re little so they don’t get stick in the clothes (some of those products I’ve tried have like sticky formula they don’t dissolve well and stick to clothes!) but they dissolve in and DONT get stick to clothes!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,554 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This was my first time using. I loved how it smells. It cleaned the clothes well. I would purchase again . I had a coupon so it was a win win.
Brianna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Brianna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best detergent. I have sensitive skin and a lot of detergents make me itchy but not this one. The best part is it leaves your clothes smelling great for weeks. Im such a messy eater lol and this gets all those ops stains out of my shirts lol
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have found in this brand of products a great ally at home. I love the variety of their products and their optimal quality, I really recommend them 100% they are excellent !! These are two of my favorites.
Mary J.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This has been my all time favorite detergent since 2016. The scent is so fresh and clean and it makes my entire closet smell wonderful after just one load. I wish I had the matching dryer sheets but I can’t seem to find them. I purchased all three of these products at my local dollar general for $3 a piece.
Vanessa O.
West Deptford , NJ
1,244 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Vanessa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I get the old saying you get what you pay for however this company has been around for a long time I kind of expected more out of this company this is good for every day laundry nothing with too many stains on it set in dirt anything like that it has a nice scent to it that’s why I gave it three stars but as far as like getting out heavy duty shooters or dirt any other kind of steam she could think of they get on your clothes it’s not really what I was expecting[product:arm-&-hammer-plus-oxiclean-odor-blasters-fresh-burst-liquid-laundry-detergent]
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only laundry detergent I will use in my house!! Makes all my clothes and my sons and husband WORK clothes smell and look amazing! I use every from arm and hammer there laundry items. Everything from then is amazing definitely give them a try if u haven't
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst™ Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
OK, I'm a very picky person by nature. I want my clean clothes and laundry smelling more than awesome. I use this every time I do a load of laundry. This will keep your linens smelling fresh for the week until you do them again. Your clothes and towels stay fresh, not just for the moment. Ever since they came out with these I've been using them. Makes your closets smell super as well, like an air freshener that keeps on keeping on. I do not like a masking product but do love a clean smell. That's where this one comes in and stays. This scent is one of my favorites. You use a lid full on a full load, pour this in before you add your laundry on the bottom. Price is very affordable and I'll continue to buy this. No cons, no staining, etc.
Heather H.
Asheboro, NC
I LOVE arm and hammer. After having kids I started buying cheaper detergents, my sister in law brought my children clothes that she washed in arm and hammer, and i thought they smelled better than what I was using. I have bought this since, and it’s been a few years now. It’s a cheaper way to have fresh smelling clothes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...