Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks

Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by El E.
Gosh I loved these. They were so easy to use and they got even the dirtiest of clothes clean and fresh. I definitely recommend.
Mary J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is literally the only brand of laundry detergent I will buy. It smells great! I love the fact that I only have to use one pod to get my clothes clean. I also purchased this particular brand and scent of the scent boosters so the smell will last even longer.
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just started using this product a few months ago and I liked it a lot. My clothes smell really good after using it.
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Arm in hammer laundry detergent works extremely well and has my family of 5's clothes all smelling and looking pretty and clean, I highly recommend this product.
Kelly M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Kelly M.
I love these. They clean my clothes and make them smell fresh. Which is really needed in my house filled with athletes! I ended up buying another pack. The price is decent too. Would definitely recommend!
Michelle H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works fantastic. With have 3 boys stuff gets quit messy and this cleans very well and makes them smell so good.
Alexis P.
Lutz, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Alexis P.
These work fairly well. I didn't necessarily notice a big difference in my white clothing. They looked a little brighter but not much. Either way, I would buy them again if they had a sale going and they clean my clothes so I would certainly recommend. They did make my clothes smell great!
Raquel L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Raquel L.
This is my first time using this product.This detergent leaves my clothes really clean, smelling fresh and it doesn't bother our skin. Thank you for a great product that is reasonably priced. P.S anyone else excited to get free detergent when you're married? Lol #influenster #arm&hammer #VoxBox #like4like #followxfollow #freedetergent
Kiyana K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Kiyana K.
They Arm & Hammer 5-in-1 Power Pacs smell AMAZING! I was extremely impressed how they worked. I highly recommend them if they are in the budget to purchase.
Nicole C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Odor Blasters, 3-in-1 Power Paks uploaded by Nicole C.
Received from my voxbox. First time using the Arm & Hammer pods, and I do love these. Made my laundry clean and smell great. I used my normal downy flings and fabric softener with my bounce dryer sheets.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...