ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent

NULL

[product:arm-&-hammer-plus-oxiclean-stain-fighters-fresh-scent-laundry-detergent-175-fl-oz]
How well does this do with getting the urine smell out? My son sometimes leaks through a pull up and I feel like all I smell is pee!
Does the scent last a long time after washing and drying?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent!
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Lacey W.
I bought this soap because it was on sale reg price is cheaper then what my reg laundry soap cost. I Like this laundry detergent and the price it cleans well gets tough dirt out and smells good
Crystal O.
Prestonsburg
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Crystal O.
If you have read any of my reviews you will notice that when I purchase something and it works I stick with it, which is why I love samples because I’m not one to just shop around. Been using Arm and Hammer since Wow I can’t remember not using it, between football, gymnastics, sweat, working a pizza joint, MCDonalds work smell, Subway work smell, the kids, the grease, the dogs, LIFE, it just speaks for itself, TRY IT! The price, the smell, the quality, and the large economy value Its perfect for us! Love Arm and Hammer and haven’t been a detergent yet that can compare. I just wish there tropical smell can in the larger bottles.🧐
Tripti P.
Brentwood, TN
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Tripti P.
Purchased at: Target
This is been my go-to laundry detergent for years. It keeps my clothes spot clean and removes tough stains. I love that it doesn't have a strong fragrance. It's quite affordable than the other detergents and lasts you for 2 months or more. I would definitely recommend it Arm & Hammer™ Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
Sara T.
Honolulu, HI
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Sara T.
I have been using this for a while, this is my favorite laundry detergent, it makes my clothes very clean, the smells are good, just right and it has no problem with my sensitive skin. Other great point of this detergent is very good value, love it !
Shannon B.
Fayetteville, NC
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Shannon B.
Love Arm &Hammer great product for laundry I used it on regular basis. My clothing is fresh and soft and smells super clean. I would recommend this product to others the cost is affordable I normally like to buy my products in bulk. I can’t find any cons to this product all the pros.
melissa V.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy buen detergente tengo tiempo usandolo y mi ropa queda limpia y oliendo muy rico ademas es muy economico.
Amy P.
Bellevue
Works decently, I personally like gain better. The smell is pretty neutral. I have bought it multiple times.
Christina N.
Rochester, Pa
This stuff is awesome! It smells great and always gets my clothes clean, never leaving stains. I would highly recommend
Kristin T.
Pekin, IL
Love this stuff! I switched to it from Tide after my husband started having a reaction to it. He hasn't had a single problem with this brand. And it gets my clothes so clean!
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent uploaded by Layla M.
This detergent is phenomenal! A little goes a long way, you don’t need much to create suds. I would recommend this detergent to people with kids in sports to get out the stains and odor. My whites come out so bright even without bleach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jayd M.
Altona, NY
il y a un an
Jenn O. il y a un mois
Spray a little spray and wash on the underarms before you through the shirts in the laundry, it works for me every time and I feel like my partner spends more time sweating then not!
Mystica C.
Pierceton, IN
il y a 2 ans
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™, Fresh Scent ? How is this detergent for sensitive skin? Price?
Kayla H. il y a 2 ans