BY ARM & HAMMER #3 in Cleanup & Odor Control

• Does this work good for other people?8 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to deep clean a mattress? 6 Answers
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
About 5 minutes ago I got done using this product for the first time. I was leery that a powder would do anything but I gave it a try. I was shocked to see how well it worked.

As a renter, I moved into a house full of carpet and the previous tenant had pets. There was several feces stains that I have used a shampooer to lift with little luck. I dampened the spots with water and sprinkled the powder over and let dry. After it was dry, I vacuumed it up and it really lifted much of the stain. The musky smell also went away.

I then did the living room where our dog sheds often. This product claims to help lift 25% more dirt than just vacuuming alone and help get more pet hair out of carpet. I sprinkled directly onto the carpet, let sit for 15 minutes (as the package suggests) and vacuumed. Having just vacuumed last night, I figured it wouldn't look much different. IT DID! It looks much cleaner and the fresh smell smells like fresh laundry.

I would highly recommend this product for pet owners. It leaves a great scent and most importantly, lifts tough stains and removes hard to get dirt.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My favorite way to vacuum and get rid of pet odors that you may be used to but linger in your house is with the baking soda carpet powder. Just sprinkle on the carpet and vacuum it up after 2 minutes. The house smells fresh and it helps clean the carpets at a minimal level but the freshness and smell last until the next vacuuming
Nicole G.
Waterford
This has a great scent. I have 2 90lb dogs who actually sweat and out off like a old food smell. I put this in my carper about once a week and vacuum it up and it helps remove the "dog: smell in our house. I just do not suggest if you have a robot vacuum like me to have that pick it up as it clogs the small filter quickly.
C B.
This stuff really helps to freshen up my home. It's super easy to use. You just sprinkle it on the carpet, let it sit and then vacuum. The only problem was that it seemed to leave a white residue on the inside of my vacuum. But that was easily fixed with a quick wipe down of the machine.
Keara M.
Greenville
We always keep one in handy at the house, we can get it from family dollar nice fresh smell to give off in the house , we have an inside dog 🐕 a small lil dog . I don’t like how the smell goes alway after awhile , I would offer this to anyone that have a dog go keep up with hygiene
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I know it says for pets however I think it will work for almost anything. Gonna leave this sit at my office all weekend and vacuum Monday. :) already after sprinking it down from water damage after Irma I can smell a huge difference in my office. This product so far is a winner in my book and I will be buying it for home where I do have pets.
Katie T.
Saint Cloud
This is a godsend! My carpet instantly smelt better. I have a dog and two cats so there’s lots of hair and smells-this makes my house smell so fresh.

Under $4 is such a steal and I will always use this! I recommend to any pet lover.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Sheree M.
New castle
I have three dogs two are part husky and one is a beagle so I have to sweep my floors everyday and this stuff does not help I use a hole box when I use it and it doesn’t do anything at all. I put it on the floor wait and sweep it smells good for a little bit but after a couple hours nothing.
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
Smell great left our home smelling amazing!!!
Easy to use and it’s not expensive. Easy to vacuum up and smell stay once vacuumed. Will definitely recommend to others who have pets and homes with carpet.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
Does this work good for other people?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Does it eliminate the pet odor right away?
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
Does this really eliminate odor? How long does it smell fresh?
Vanessa S.
How often do you use this on your carpet?
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this to deep clean a mattress?