Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCarpet CleanersArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength

NULL

Is this product safe for crawling babies?  [product:arm-hammer-deodorizing-carpet-cleaning-powder-fresh-30-oz-six-boxes-per-case]
Is this safe for pets?
[product:arm-hammertm-extra-strength-carpet-room-odor-eliminator-40] How well does this product work on urine smells? Got two little boys that have bad aim and our bathroom floors are carpet.
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength!
Nancy C.
Royse City, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Nancy C.
This is the best carpet powder carpet fresh that you can get it eliminates all the odors out of the carpet especially if you have pets there's nothing to improve as it could smell stronger but it's very good and what I would recommend it to anyone because it does a great job
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is wonderful, eliminating all bad odors and giving a pleasant clean smell at home. I love that it does not harm the environment.
Misty H.
Castleberry, AL
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Misty H.
This stuff is my holy grail! I have 5 indoor rescue cats and 2 dogs and to keep my house smelling great, this is what I use. It smells amazing and not only is it great for carpets with the dirt fighting power of Oxi Clean and making the house smell so fresh and clean, it is the best thing in the world to sprinkle in litter boxes! It totally eliminates the odors! I can not recommend this stuff enough! If I could give it more stars, I totally would! It deserves at least 7 out of 5!
Jessica H.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in my living room mostly like 2 a week to freshen it up. Just lightly sprinkle and vacuum and enjoy
Alejandra B.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
If you have carpeted floors and pets, I’d recommend you try this. It smells amazing. Truly. I sprinkle this on my carpet (with my pets away) and let it sit for 15 min until I vacuum. The baking soda absorbs the odors and the vacuum picks it up. But the scent stays! It’s really great.
Angela S.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
arm-&-hammer-carpet-&-room-extra-strength-odor-eliminator---42.6oz This carpet cleaner works really well and makes our carpet smell so good! Its nice that the fragrance lasts awhile too. We get it from Walmart and will continue to purchase this product!
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Although we only have area rugs, this works great when there's a pet in the house and accident happens on the rugs.
Ashley G.
York, PA
I use this once a week and it keeps my house smelling fresh. it takes a couple of passes with the vacuum to up up but definitely worth it.
Amber M.
Plato, MO
Easy to use, just sprinkle on the carpet and vacuum it up and it keeps the carpet smelling fresh. Can't tell I have a dog, it covers the dog oder and leaves the house smelling great.
Tambi I.
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength uploaded by Tambi I.
Arm & Hammer extra strength carpet odor eliminator for tough odor is awesome! It has a fresh smell that last plus it has Oxi Clean dirt fighter to help lift up dirt.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Justin S.
Gallatin, TN
il y a 3 ans
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters Carpet Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength How well does this product work on urine smells? Got two little boys that have bad aim and our bathroom floors are carpet.
Sandra G. il y a 3 mois
it should help but you need to treat it right away