BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Aubrey N.
Gets my clothes clean and smelling amazing! Gets out smells and stains. Prices are very reasonable. Shopping at the grocery store, I often get coupons through my app.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love this detergent too. It gets your stains out and smells amazing. It smells so fresh, and gets out stains with just a cup full of detergent. It is affordable and works very well. I actually got like 20 of them on sale at rite aid! So, we have been using these for over a month now. We usually get xtra because of the price and efficiency; but this stuff works amazing too. It’s in a bright orange container. I would recommend this stuff, especially when they have amazing sales! It does its job and I will most likely repurchase it!
la randa S.
it works great the only thing I can use on my kids with out breaking them out. it cleans great an smells good
Jessica R.
meridian
Smells great! Keeps clothes clean and fresh. Husband and I love this detergent. I have sensitive skin and it works well for me
Ashley B.
I like this product because it's affordable and does what it says its suppose to do. My white close come out of the washer just as bright and white. ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this detergent and feel that it is comparable to Tide, but without the expense of Tide. I like the smell and how little I have to use to make my clothes smell and look clean. I also like that this product is often on sale and using coupons make it even better.
This is all I can use in my household, my family has sensitive skin. It cleans great, smells not so strong, is inexpensive and just an all around great product.
Crystal W.
Great price/value. Cleans well. Gets out most stains. Non harsh scents. Non irratating. Lots of variety like cold water, sensitive etc.
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA
I never have to rewash my clothing when I use it am no matter how stained or dirty and the scent is amazing and leaves a mild after tone
Kristin D.
Canfield, OH
I use this detergent primarily for my white clothing. It leaves them brighter and whiter than other detergents I've used.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?