BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Ashley B.
I like this product because it's affordable and does what it says its suppose to do. My white close come out of the washer just as bright and white. ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love this detergent too. It gets your stains out and smells amazing. It smells so fresh, and gets out stains with just a cup full of detergent. It is affordable and works very well. I actually got like 20 of them on sale at rite aid! So, we have been using these for over a month now. We usually get xtra because of the price and efficiency; but this stuff works amazing too. It’s in a bright orange container. I would recommend this stuff, especially when they have amazing sales! It does its job and I will most likely repurchase it!
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is my favorite detergent...it smells AMAZING!! It is very affordable and I can get it in bulk which means I don't have to buy it as often!
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Arm & Hammer Cool Breeze plus the Power of OxiClean Stain Fighters Laudry Detergent is a life savor!  I have 3 kids, all in sports, and I am super active myself.  Our clothing gets NASTY; but you would never know it with my Arm & Hammer detergent!  I would recommend it to anyone!
la randa S.
it works great the only thing I can use on my kids with out breaking them out. it cleans great an smells good
Jessica R.
meridian
Smells great! Keeps clothes clean and fresh. Husband and I love this detergent. I have sensitive skin and it works well for me
samantha l.
Magna, UT
I just love this detergent. I used to buy another brand till I found this one . My friend told me this is what she uses so I figured I would give it a try . After first use it switched me over ! I love the way my clothes smell and how well this product works . I purchase mine at Costco and they have sales on these often. You get more bang for your buck ! I would recommend this detergent to anyone looking for a good working , smelling product !
Crystal W.
Great price/value. Cleans well. Gets out most stains. Non harsh scents. Non irratating. Lots of variety like cold water, sensitive etc.
Amanda Y.
Gets stains out and leaves clothes smelling fresh. Highly recommend. Have been using for years.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
My youngest daughter attracts dirt on her clothes. Not just dirt though... food, paint, anything. When it comes to laundry I need something that I KNOW will get the stains out and the fact that oxiclean is in this detergent gives me the peace of mind that our clothes will actually be clean! We love this detergent!
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?