BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love this detergent too. It gets your stains out and smells amazing. It smells so fresh, and gets out stains with just a cup full of detergent. It is affordable and works very well. I actually got like 20 of them on sale at rite aid! So, we have been using these for over a month now. We usually get xtra because of the price and efficiency; but this stuff works amazing too. It’s in a bright orange container. I would recommend this stuff, especially when they have amazing sales! It does its job and I will most likely repurchase it!
Aubrey N.
Gets my clothes clean and smelling amazing! Gets out smells and stains. Prices are very reasonable. Shopping at the grocery store, I often get coupons through my app.
samantha l.
Magna, UT
I just love this detergent. I used to buy another brand till I found this one . My friend told me this is what she uses so I figured I would give it a try . After first use it switched me over ! I love the way my clothes smell and how well this product works . I purchase mine at Costco and they have sales on these often. You get more bang for your buck ! I would recommend this detergent to anyone looking for a good working , smelling product !
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Arm & Hammer Cool Breeze plus the Power of OxiClean Stain Fighters Laudry Detergent is a life savor!  I have 3 kids, all in sports, and I am super active myself.  Our clothing gets NASTY; but you would never know it with my Arm & Hammer detergent!  I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This has become the standard laundry detergent in the house. It cleans very well. I don't love the scent, but I do love how well it cleans without leaving a residue. It's very inexpensive and comes in a large container at Costco! I definitely recommend this detergent! Great for stain removal!
Dana S.
Arm and Hammer is a great detergent to use to get ride of stains and smells in your fabrics! It is great for families with children or for someone who has company often and want to keep smells out of their home!
Ashley B.
I like this product because it's affordable and does what it says its suppose to do. My white close come out of the washer just as bright and white. ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
Briana F.
Columbia
I feel like this is a good product for the price. It does a decent job getting out spots, although some tough ones my toddler manages to get don't always disappear. I wish the scent lasted longer.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
My youngest daughter attracts dirt on her clothes. Not just dirt though... food, paint, anything. When it comes to laundry I need something that I KNOW will get the stains out and the fact that oxiclean is in this detergent gives me the peace of mind that our clothes will actually be clean! We love this detergent!
Melyssa P.
Roy, UT
This is one of the only laundry detergents that I like, but I feel like it starts building up on your clothes and not working as well if you don't have another kind to switch it up with every couple of loads. It also didn't seem to work as well in cold water as I would have liked. Smells good.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?