BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My absolute favorite detergent! This is the one I trust to get out all the stains and smells out of our household laundry.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
This is the best detergent really leaves the clothes clean! I love that they added oxy clean for an extra cleaning feeling!
Kristin D.
Canfield, OH
I use this detergent primarily for my white clothing. It leaves them brighter and whiter than other detergents I've used.
Cassandra S.
Shenandoah, PA
Love this. I love the way it smells, the way It cleans my clothes. It's a great product. and not super expensive neither
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
I've been using this laundry detergent for the past few weeks. It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!
la randa S.
it works great the only thing I can use on my kids with out breaking them out. it cleans great an smells good
Carla L.
Gives your clothes and nice bright clean.
But still gently, and doesn't remove color from your favorite clothes.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I hate this it makes me itch I love this brand but I hated when they added oxi clean it brought me out in hives
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tried this based on my mom's recommendation and never expected to like it - but definitely one of my top brands
Stacey C.
I have very sensitive skin and only arm & hammer brand or gain are the only ones that don't irritate my skin.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?