BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I truly love this laudry detergent. I have purchased the pricey ones before and found that arm & hammer works better for me. Great scent also...
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Favorite detergent. Is affordable and gives your laundry a fresh and lasting scent. Can definitely tell a difference when I use something else.
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite detergent...it smells AMAZING!! It is very affordable and I can get it in bulk which means I don't have to buy it as often!
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA
I never have to rewash my clothing when I use it am no matter how stained or dirty and the scent is amazing and leaves a mild after tone
Thailand N.
Lexington, KY
Leaves clothes with a fresh clean sent. House is also lit up with a wonderful smell. I recommend all arm and hammer household products.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
Arm and hammer is a great product! I always feel like everything is being cleaned really well when using this product. Smells good too!
Sherressa W.
Affordable, cleans great and smells good nothing better to say! I have been using this for years it is great for sensitive skin too
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Good laundry detergent. Previously I used Tide for my clothes and to be honest, there is not much difference in Oxy and Tide...
Jessica R.
meridian
Smells great! Keeps clothes clean and fresh. Husband and I love this detergent. I have sensitive skin and it works well for me
Angela A.
Marietta, GA
Great value, great price, cleans properly. Meets expectations and has nice packaging. However this is my back up laundry soap.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?