BY ARM & HAMMER

The Supercharged Stain-fighting Duo.

• Removes over 101 tough stains
• Powers out dirt and odors using the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters
• Long-lasting scent
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• Powered by OxiClean™, America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand*
• Long-lasting cool breeze scent

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Cool Breeze
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Melissa L.
Great Falls, MT
Arm and hammer is hands down my favorite detergent, and it is one of the cheapest! I actually have people come over and if clean clothes are out folded they ask what detergent I use, because the scent last!
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this detergent and feel that it is comparable to Tide, but without the expense of Tide. I like the smell and how little I have to use to make my clothes smell and look clean. I also like that this product is often on sale and using coupons make it even better.
Kelsi W.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
AH-MAZING it smells so wonderful and it keeps the clothes fresh fo so log. It is really hard to find this detergent for some reason, but I swear by it. All of my family also use the detergent
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I like Arm & Hammer but really feel I have to use more than I should even with the oxi clean in it just don't think my clothes get clean or smell fresh for a long time the price is fantastic just feel its missing something...
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This is a great everyday laundry detergent. I use this for my hubbys dirty work clothes and use Tide for my clothes and our better clothes and to honest, I don't really see a difference except for the smell doesn't last as long
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
This product is okay, it's not something I necessarily I want to buy again. I currently have it sitting on my shelf for laundry at home, and I'm using it just to not have wasted the money. I'm definitely going back to Tide.
Pily B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Arm & Hammer plus Oxiclean! Such a fresh scent and leaves my clothes looking and feeling so clean! I love that they've added Oxiclean to their formula, goes such a long way in keeping clothes looking bright!
Marta Z.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My son does lots of mechanic work and this product makes them come out real clean. I like that the scent is not overpowering. I rather smell like the perfume I'm wearing than the laundry detergent I'm using.
Rhia M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this detergent. As a mom of 2 (3 if you count my husband) I go through so much detergent. With this kind, I end up saving because I only use have the amount as I usually would.
This is all I can use in my household, my family has sensitive skin. It cleans great, smells not so strong, is inexpensive and just an all around great product.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?