BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Laundry invites you to leave your laundry and stain fighting needs to them with the launch of the
NEW Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ 3-IN-1 Power Paks!
At just $0.19 per load versus $0.35 per load for other leading brands, this all-in-one
detergent gives you the results you want at a fraction of the cost!
We’re confident that you’ll love this product for its value and convenience so much it’ll
become your favourite go-to brand, changing the way you view laundry, forever!

Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
I will not be buying this product again. None of the stains in my clothes came out and some of the colors of my clothing leaked onto other pieces which has never happened with any other detergent - all the settings on the washer were the same every time.
Jordan W.
Supply, NC
I love these Arm & Hammer 3-in-1 Power Packs! I just have to grab a pod and toss it in with my laundry. Rather than measuring out detergent and then measuring our fabric softener. These pods make laundry so much easier! They clean well and remove stains without a separate spot remover. And the scent smells so fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Lila M.
Lady Lake
It is the best detergent for my money. I also like the fact that it has baking soda in it and that softens the water so any other additives will work better. It is affordable and I love the convenience of the pods. I used to live in an apartment and the pods are more convenient to use when taking the laundry room.
Megan W.
I'm an oxi clean fanatic. I'll buy pretty much anything with the logo cause I'm just that easily swayed with this particular company. So these I wasn't expecting much but they did surprise me! Great smell and cleaned my clothes amazingly. I do like the ease of tossing in a little packet S scooping or poring.
Dianne P.
When it comes to tough stain removal, this is the cream of the crop. I always keep a stock of this product in my laundry room. Not only is it highly effective at stain removal, but it also brightens white clothing! This is perfect because it helps keep my fencing uniform looking in pristine condition.
Faride H.
Whether you're washing clothes in hot or cold water, Arm & Hammer's liquid laundry detergent handily wipes out protein-based stains like egg and grass. Unfortunately, that same stain-busting ability doesn't extend to tougher marks, like those left by spaghetti sauce and mustard.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
These were the only Arm and Hammer detergent tabs at my local target so I thought I would try them. I had an allergic reaction! I had to go out and find a new brand immediately and rewatch everything. I have sensitive skin and I broke out in hives. A no no for this household!
Crystal F.
I've tried so many different types/ brands of laundry detergents and pods and none have come close to these. From heavy soiled to pee soaked clothes (from potty training) these effectively clean even the dirtiest clothes and leave them smelling so fresh and clean.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I switched to this detergent last year and will never turn back. My clothes are cleaner and my whites bright. These work great and leave our clothes smelling fresh. You need to use two packets for soiled loads, per the instructions. They are very affordable too!
Eliza M.
I LOVE these packs. they are so easy to use! I cant make a mess spilling liquid or powder detergent everywhere! sounds lame...but its a real thing. I feel like I'm always using to much detergent, but these don't need to be measured, you just toss one in and go!
Ashley V.
Peterborough , Ontario
Why wont it give the last 10 points in spring vibes vox box it just keep saying backend?? What do i do