Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent

NULL

How much do you like this product? This product is cool ?
How many pumps are you using with HE washers?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent!
Chasity C.
Knoxville, TN
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Chasity C.
This little bottle packs a punch of cleansing for my family’s clothes! I love the fact that you only need a few pumps of this for a load of laundry, and it doesn’t take up a lot of space!
Lydia J.
Minneapolis, MN
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lydia J.
This product smells amazing!! I’m drying my clothes right now and so far so good! I love that it came in a two pack, too.
Lidia L.
Kissimmee, FL
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lidia L.
This product is truly amazing! It is easy to store because of how small the packaging is! Left my clothes smelling fresh and wasn’t too expensive! Love!
Erin L.
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Erin L.
The scent is soooo strong and there are added colors to this, which I don’t love. I don’t think I’ll keep using this due to the smell.
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Arganise C.
I love Arm&Hammer products and this Super Concentrated Laundry soap has made my list. When I wash my white bath towels, I usually toss In a cup of baking soap along with Clorox to make sure they come out sparkling clean. To test thing laundry soap I used no baking soda or Clorox. The bottle advised me to use 4 pumps for a medium load which worked perfectly. I ran the water before inserting my towels to observe how this product foams up. With 4 pumps, the suds foamed very well so you can use less if you have a smaller load. I love how accessible this bottle is because I have shelves above my washing machine and it becomes a pain when I have to get down my heavy detergent down. The pump is also very confident because you won’t have to worry about making a mess or pouring too much in the washing machine. After I retrieved my towels from the washing machine, I instantly noticed the pleasantly fresh scent. The real results that I wanted happen after I pulled my towels from the dryer. Mind you, I used no baking soda from the box or Clorox and my towels still came out sparking clean. There is no dullness or stains, just fresh and clean towels for my household to enjoy! If you have to go to a laundromat or if you’re like me and don’t like having to fetch those heavy detergent bottles, definitely get this soap. It’s also very affordable compared to the popular stain fighters.
Maria R.
Woodstock, IL
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Maria R.
Loving this detergent! It works great on stains and my laundry feels extra clean. I love the pump it’s so different from your normal detergent containers which is hassle free! I definitely recommend it!
Macey W.
Brunswick, OH
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Macey W.
So I’m such a stickler when it comes to stains. It drives me INSANE and I always seem to get stuck with the ones that WILL NOT come off. Can I just say that like 3/5 of my current shirts with softeners stains on them are now COMPLETELY clean? The other two I think just need a little spot treatment (which this is also good for) and they’ll be good! Love it!
Bárbara T.
Portland, ME
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bárbara T.
It is great !!! Way easier to measure and my clothes smells so good and clean ! I love it .
Joanna C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Joanna C.
I love that I don’t have to use a whole bunch to wash my clothes. PLUS, it smells really nice and the smell does last a good while! I will definitely be using this up!!
Maria C.
Arm & Hammer™ Plus Oxiclean Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Maria C.
Super easy to use and our clothes were clean and smelled fresh! All you have to do is pump it into the washing machine load and you’re good to go!