ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Sunshine Clean 4x Concentrated Laundry Detergent

BY ARM & HAMMER

Powers out more tough stains vs. regular Arm & Hammer™ Liquid.

Elizabeth K.
Athens, GA
This is the best detergent. I am very loyal to this brand mostly because my mom always used it growing up. My mom has been known for getting constant compliments for the way her clothes smell. It might be a bit more expensive but it is worth it to have fresh smelling clean clothes.
Yvonne S.
Jackson
Our clothes get real clean with this product. Dye free and free from perfumes. Perfect for the sensitive. Very effective. I have my daughter use this. Affordable for sure. Great product for the price. Yes I would. My daughter uses this for baby clothes.
Chioma A.
Kansas City, MO
I am a personal trainer and play soccer from time to time, so I go through a lot of workout clothes and grass stains. This keeps my clothes fresh and helps get the stains out. It also costs a little less than some of the other brands, but it works just as great!
Jordyn W.
West Chester , PA
This is the only detergent I can use on my very sensitive skin! It doesn't give me a rash or hives or anything which is a plus for me! It's not expensive either which makes it even better! No specific scent, just a clean scent!
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Love this product especially to removed stains, arm & hammer never disappoints! Great product and very effective. It is more expensive than others but i do purchase when I do need more stain remover
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never bought Arm & Hammer laundry soap until now, but I am so glad I did. When using this soap, my clothes are so much cleaner then they ever have been. My whites are noticeably whiter! The smell of my clothes after washing them with this soap is awesome, and long lasting. The best thing about it is that you receive 2 bottles instead of one. I have 6 people who live in my house, and we can go through a lot of clothes. This soap has been a life saver, and has lasted an entire moth in my house, which for us is unheard of.

This is a great buy, and I will be purchasing this again!
Sara S.
Garrison, KY
This laundry detergent is amazing my husband works at a steel mill and his clothes are nasty when he comes home OxiClean gets the stains out and makes them smell better.
Breanna Z.
Apple Valley, MN
This is my Favorite laundry soap. I bought it the first time because it was the cheapest one at the store, but I ended up loving it. I love the smell that it leaves on my clothes and as an avid coffee drinker who spills on myself at least once a day (as well as many other things) I have never had a stain left in my clothes. It leaves a nice scent on my clothes that lasts awhile, but not too long and it's not extremely over-powering either. I get a lot of compliments when I hug people.
Nida S.
A MUST! This cleans so well, and you barely need any product, you can easily get 50+ loads of laundry done with this small bottle. It smells soooo fresh too, so need to add a fabric refresh bead, this stuff is enough. It cleans better than all other detergents too, a great product!
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
By far my favorite laundry detergent> leaves clothes smelling fresh for a long time and cleans clothes well! I don't have to use any add-ins or stain removers with this. It's not a bad price either, it's relatively cheap compared to others and I think it cleans much better