BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Fresh Scent Detergent. It attacks tough stains better. It cleans over 101 stains, whiter whites, brighter brights and baking soda fresh. It contains no phosphates. The Standard of Purity used for all machines including HE.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.

Ingredients: Contains: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic)and Enzymes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pre-treat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads or 1/2 capful for energy saving cold wash settings (vs. washing in warm water settings).

Safe Handling Instructions: CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. CONTAINS: Biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.

• How does this compare to Tide? I'm a Tide girl and have ...1 Answers
  • Have you tried Arm &. Hammer with. Oxiclean yet?3 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "I like this detergent, it is fairly inexpensive and it gets my clothes clean and leaves them smelling good and that is a huge plus for me." in 1 review
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I was a tried and true Tide mom until I discovered this specific product. Arm & Hammer with OxiClean truly tackles all sorts of stains for half the price. It's freshly scented and doesn't irritate my son's sensitive skin. It's nice to not have to sacrifice cleaning power for price. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who asked. Or didn't ask.
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite detergent to date. My clothes feel clean and fresh always! The price is reasonable and with the amount of detergent and laundry I go through with a family of 5 I need something that is both of those statements!! I love the smell of my clothes after.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
We have been using this laundry detergent for a few months now. It works really great, the oxi clean really helps make everything look brighter and clean. I have somewhat sensitive skin and it has not bothered so that’s a plus. Also you can’t beat the price!
Lauren J.
This detergent is an excellent value! I use this detergent for nearly every load of laundry. It gets stains out of my clothes and keeps my fabrics bright! My clothes always smell so fresh as well! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent . It smells awesome & gets your clothes clean. I like that it has Oxiclean in it too. I definitely recommend this product
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
A good laundry detergent for everyday. I tend to use another brand for more heavy duty laundry jobs but this one does well. I’ve tried other arm and hammer detergents and sometimes the scent is a hit or a miss but I like this one in particular. It is also very affordable aNd arm and hammer usually offers some type of coupon to use as well.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This laundry detergent is a great product. I love the fresh scent and that it has OxiClean in it. My clothes always come out super fresh and clean smelling. I highly recommend this brand
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
My husband works in a meat packing plant. He comes home covered in blood, mud, hog excrement, pig fat, and who knows what else. I needed something that was up to the task to remove the scent of dead animal and the stains left behind. After trying a couple of different brands, we landed on Arm and Hammer and agreed, this was exactly what we were looking for.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I’ve tried everything and this works the best and smells the best. Maybe it’s just because I associate arm and hammer with baking soda and how well it cleans but I truly feel this gets the job done.
Sarah B.
I switched over to Arm & Hammer several years ago when I moved to my new home. I usually purchase it at Publix whenever they have their BOGO. It’s an inexpensive detergent that does its job. I don’t have the money for the higher end brands, but Arm & Hammer still gets the job done and leaves me clothes smelling fresh.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried Arm &. Hammer with. Oxiclean yet?
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
How does this compare to Tide? I'm a Tide girl and have never strayed.

back