Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Free of Perfumes & Dyes Laundry Detergent

Details

Contains no phosphates.

Ingredients

Contains: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic). May contain enzymes.

Warnings

Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician.

Directions

Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads, or 1/2 cap full for energy saving*** cold water settings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Free of Perfumes & Dyes Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I really like this detergent. Its cost effective and works excellent. I purchase this on a regular basis. My family loves how their clothes are left smelling. It goes a long way as well and I purchase in bulk.
stephanie D.
timberville
The best wouldnt use anyhing else really gets our clothes clean! Pro its so cheap con we use it so fast. Truly is great
Rita O.
Wilmington, CA
Cleans our clothes well and the price is great . also one of the very few detergents my son is not allergic to
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I finally found my favorite laundry detergent! Gently washes clothes and doesn’t leave any detergent spots on my items. Smells great too
Kathryn S.
Athens, GA
My go-to for all my laundry needs! I love the added boost of Oxi Clean without needing to add one more thing to the wash.
Lori L.
Fairmont, WV
This detergent smells amazing! I bought it because I had a coupon and was pleasantly surprised. My clothes smell great for days after washing.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
Very good detergent. We use this mainly with white clothes. Leaves them very clean and takes out any stains
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Great detergent. Great for hard to clean stains and also has a nice smell. Leaves clothes looking fresh and clean. Normally a decent price range and I can find it down at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
Arm and Hammer plus extra clean stain fighter detergent is amazing. It not only cleans my clothes really well but it makes them smell very nice.
Madison S.
This detergent is great for anyone that has sensitive skin. It gets your clothes clean without you worrying about having a reaction to it. It is very affordable and works wonderfully. I would highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?