Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Max Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent

ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Max Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent

Description:

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Fresh Scent. For all machines including HE. Attacks tough stains better vs. regular Arm & Hammer. Cleans over 101 stains! Whiter whites and brighter brights vs. regular Arm & Hammer. Contains fresh baking soda. Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.

• Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of Oxi Clean Stain Fighters Fresh Scent Detergent.
  • The Standard of Purity.
  • 25 loads*.
  • Aroma fresco.
  • For all machines including HE.
  • Attacks tough stains better.
  • vs. regular Arm & Hammer.
  • Cleans over 101 stains!.
  • Whiter whites, brighter brights!.
  • ** **vs. regular Arm & Hammer.
  • Baking soda fresh!.
  • 43.75 fl oz (1.36 qt) 1.29L.

Ingredients: Includes Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic), Enzymes, Arm & Hammer Baking Soda And Perfume.

Directions:

Instructions: 1. Pre-treat: pour arm & hammer liquid detergent directly onto tough stains And rub in. Wash immediately. Always test on inside seam for colorfastness. 2. Measure: fill cup to top of bar 2 for small or medium loads. Use more for large or heavily soiled loads. 3. Pour: add arm & hammer liquid detergent to washer as it fills with water, then add laundry.

Fabric Care Instructions: None

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Max Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Jen O.
Ottawa, ON
Love this laundry detergent! It works very well and is easy on my clothes. Washes well on cold and smells great! I like that it's more of a clean laundry detergent with no carcinogens like other brands. It sells for a good price too. I highly recommend this product!
Nida D.
Kitchener, ON
Love Arm and Hammer products. They are great for tough washes. I use these for my cleaning clothes, rugs, cushion covers mats and almost everything and i have been loving it so far. They are also cost friendly.
Jessica L.
fort erie, ON
Arm and hammer is very affordable for anyone, and you get a lot of bang for you buck! It gets the job done and cleans your clothes! Not heavily fragranced.
Kathy G.
Burlington , ON
This was our main laundry detergent for years! As it worked well, and seemed to be a better price point for my family (fur babies). We do a lot of laundry around here. I gets the clothes clean, but I find I use more product then I would using another brand, so it was not as cost effective as I had thought. It smells nice, but the scent fades quickly, usually before I have worn the clean clothes. Which may work well for some people who prefer less scent. I am a lover of that fresh laundry smell.
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
This is a decent laundry detergent however, it didn't take care of some stains that other laundry detergents would. Additionally, I wasn't a huge fan of the smell. It was definitely clean linen fresh scented however I like stronger scents especially for my laundry detergent because good smell= clean for me. It's definitely a good buy for the quantity that you get but if you have stains on clothing when using this product make sure you spray it first with a stain fighter.
Lindsey R.
This product smells absolutely amazing. It does a great job at cleaning all of my clothes. I highly recommend it
Diana F.
Good product but not the best on the market. I bought it a few times. Smells nice ....but doesn't clean white clothes as perfect as advertised
Sarah M.
nelson street
Arm and hammer laundry detergent has always been a staple in my home. Its the only laundry soap my boyfriend can use without irritating his skin. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh
Alexa K.
Winnipeg
Trust the brand of arm and hammer very much. They always have great scents, good for sensitive skin and great combo with oxiclean. Only change would be in the packaging, always hate the little cup you attach to the spout.
Casandra B.
Scarborough , ON
I really love the arm and Hammer brand, I do find that this detergent leaves my clothes smelling very fresh and looking even better, with the Oxiclean in it it adds a little extra so my clothes look even more Radiant , I bought this at a local grocery store once when it was on sale and I continue to purchase

Looking for your answer?