BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Power Gel Plus the Power of OxiClean Stain Fighters Laundry Detergent.
The Standard of Purity.
Bonus 10% more! Vs. 110 oz.
68 loads.

ARM & HAMMER™ Plus Oxi Clean Power Gel Laundry Detergent
  • "It didn't smell bad, it just didn't smell good like other detergents I've tried. " in 1 review
Mariana V.
Delano
Always use this one. Keeps my clothes clean and smelling good. But do have to use a good amount to wash. But overall like it and it's a good price. I do get more out of it for the price I get especially since it has coupons.
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
Great product leaves my laundry smelling fresh and looking new! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone I meet. The only thing is it can be expensive so I only buy it when on sale at Walmart.
Jenée R.
Taylor, MI
This laundry detergent really works like a charm getting clothes clean. The only problem I found (which isn't that big of a problem to be honest) was that it didn't have the best smell. It didn't smell bad, it just didn't smell good like other detergents I've tried.
Lili R.
Love love love this detergent, It does not leave soap residues on my clothes, smells clean and not overly fragranced, good price point and available everywhere. Highly recommend!
Stephani D.
Longview, WA
Love how affordable this is. However the scent doesn't last long so if you're washing a lot of cloths by the time you get to wear some cloths they will smell kinda funky.
Sarah K.
My husband is allergic to something in most laundry detergent but this one works perfect for his allergies and getting stains out of his and our son's clothing!
Taelor W.
Richmond, VA
It does it's job, but it doesn't really leave the clothes smelling clean and fresh. Sometimes can cause unwashed clothes to bleed-but that's pretty normal
Allysa C.
I have used this product before and it does it's job but I find myself reaching for other brands because I love the other varieties of fragrance
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I love arm and hammer laundry products and this one does not disappoint! The added oxi clean really does seem to enhance the cleaning power.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I found that this product works really good. It took out tough stains. The only thing i wasn't fond of was it didn't have a nice fragrance.