BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Plus the power of Oxi Clean Crystal Burst Ultra Power Concentrated Single Use Laundry Detergent Power Paks.

Bonus! 10% More.

Paks vs 18ct.

Resealable package.

The standard of purity.

Stain fighter.

4-in-1

Deep cleaning micro crystals.

Removes tough stains.

Brightens & whitens.

No measuring.

Fresh scent.

For all machines including H.E.

Concentrated detergent.

Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love 💗 these and the fact that they are so affordable also helps me because I have two children who think getting dirty is a half time sport. Love the fact that it doesn’t have too many ingredients and so far 😊
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Arm & hammer oxy gel packs work miracles on dirty clothes. I have a son and these gel packs really help to get dirt and neutalizes some of the stinkiest clothes.
Kathy W.
I used to buy liquid detergent and add powdered Oxi Clean. This is such an easier solution! One pack, throw it in and walk away - no measuring. I do 5-6 loads of laundry a week and the time I save with this product is worth every penny. Cheaper than some other brands and does a great job getting my family's clothes clean and fresh.
Crystal F.
This is the best detergent I've ever used. I started buying these when I was potty training my youngest child and it's the only detergent that not only removes stains, but also removes tough odors from clothes. I refuse to use any other detergent.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
I really like this detergent. It cleans my clothes and doesn't make me itchy or anything. Its reasonably priced - the only thing I don't like is the scent. It doesn't really smell like anything, and I always love the fresh laundry smell. If it was a little scented I'd be totally in love!
Elisha B.
So I was in walmart looking for another brand, They were out so I had to buy these and I'm glad I did. They had my kitchen smelling so good, like a laundry mat so you can only imagine how if made my clothes. They are really affordable and left my clothes really clean. I will be buying again
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
I love all Arm & Hammer products. The only problem that I've seen with the Power Packs is that sometimes they have been busted inside the bag which makes a huge mess and less product that you are able to use.
Diana S.
Del rio, TX
Product is great and super convenient. Clothes come out feeling so soft and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t make my skin break out at all and doesn’t irritate it. Great price. Would recommend.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
My husband is a construction worker, so needless to say he gets dirty, sweaty and smelly. He has sensitive skin so we use Arm and Hammer because it doesn't irritate his skin. He loves it and I love it because my laundry comes clean every time without fail.
Amanda G.
My family has been using Arm & Hammer brand detergent for years, due to the fact that a few of us have sensitive skin. The Oxi Clean is a huge bonus, that's the only brand I've had sucess with removing tough stains. I like that they combined these products & put it into a tiny individual pack for each wash.