ARM & HAMMER™ Plus a Touch of Softener uploaded by Christina C.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Clean Never Felt So Cozy.

• Combines just the right amount of fabric softener to your detergent for any load
• For clean, freshsmelling, perfectly soft clothes
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) Models

shontaecox C.
Princeton
When I was in college and looking for something more affordable than Tide to do my laundry, my aunt turned me on to Arm and Hammer and specifically told me to get this scent. It’s all she uses and I found out why! It gets your clothes just as clean as the more expensive competitors and leaves them soft and smelling amazing!!!! I love that it has the softener “built in”!!!
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I mix it with water and put it in a spray bottle and I spray it on everything!! The smell is heavenly. I spray my clothes with it, my furniture, my carpet.. everything!! I highly reccomend this product. It also makes your clothes smell and feel wonderful after washing with it.
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
I will never use a different detergent ever again! My grandma introduced my mom and I to this product and I literally LOVE the smell of it. My clothes are soft, they don’t smell sour, and I’m just in love!
Shellby G.
Munford
Smells bad after 2 days of clothes being washed, won’t reccomend. Smells good in the bottle, not effecting stains or marks on clothes. Won’t buy this again. It’s semi-affordable not as good as gain. Would not recommend this to anyone. The smell stinks after 2 days
Brenna M.
Seriously the BEST detergent! My clothes look clean, they smell AMAZING and a little goes a long way! This is always on sale at Kroger and has a good price point. I personally like it better than Tide products and will buy all Arm & Hammer detergent!
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
When this stuff is on sale, I buy SO MANY! I love the smell! It cleans great too and has built in softener ! It’s my favorite detergent. I recommend it to everyone I know!
Tausha P.
This smells SO GOOD! Not only does it smell good but the smells lasts on my clothes for a long time. I use this on my sheets and bedding and often get comments from my guests that the sheets smell good! I give it a 4 star because I don't notice anything spectacular with my clothing as far as getting stains out, mostly just does a good basic wash.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I love arm and hammer products so much. It's old school cleanliness to me. It's a brand that's been around for ever and who still comes out on top in my eyes. It leaves your laundry smelling exceptional and extremely clean.
Tarrah W.
Hickory, NC
I love Arm & Hammer. It smells great and gets all the stains and spots out of my kids clothing. I always get compliments on how our clothes smell so good. It is affordable and you can usually find it on sale or a coupon/deal at Target. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
I absolutely love this scent, it's probably my favorite out of all of the laundry detergents I use. It's got a great formula that does not leave my skin feeling itchy. It is affordable and can be picked up almost everywhere. Would definitely recommend to everyone.