BY ARM & HAMMER

CLEAN AND WHITEN WITH THE BEST.

• Keep your breath fresh and your smile bright with Truly Radiant™
• Removes 100% more plaque*
• Removes 5X more hard-to-reach plaque*
• Elongated all-access special bristles to clean and whiten teeth
• Patented dual-action brush head
*vs. a manual toothbrush

• How long does the batteries last before you have to chang...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with the replacement heads? Mine ...2 Answers
  • "It bothered me at first but I got used to it after a few days." in 1 review
R M.
I bought this on cvs.com for a great deal and absolutely loved it. It makes brushing my teeth simple and quick and does all the work for you. The obly thing I don't like is that the water and toothpaste get into the removable head. So sometimes when you removed the head water will come out and I'm scared itsnsecretlynbulding an army of bacteria inside the removable head. It can also be difficult to turn on or off.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I love this toothbrush the first day I used it I felt the plaque coming off my teeth I have this toothbrush in medium bristles the soft to me just feels like it doesn't do much but over all this product is perfect and it affordable I got mine at Wal-Mart on sell for 5.98 I was so happy.
Jaynee C.
Overall this toothbrush is great. I really like the way it cleans my teeth and it's very easy to hold and maneuver. My only gripe would be that the on/off switch gets harder to turn on & off after some use and I've often ended up just using it without turning it on at all quite a few times, which defeats the purpose of the product, in my opinion.
Angela H.
Williamsburg , KY
This one works almost as well as my sonic care did for a fraction of the price. I purchas d mine online and love it. I have since picked one up for my husband and will purchase more as needed. I use mine every morning and feel like it does a great job.
Diana B.
First of all, Spinbrush Battery-Powered Toothbrush has perfect shape: comfortable grip easily fits into hand, the head of the toothbrush isn’t very big – just right for the mouth. I like that the head consists of two parts moving simultaneously: small round-shaped and longer half-oval-shaped. The smaller part is really useful: working in circling movements it cleans hard-to-reach back teeth. The half-oval part moves back and forth cleaning sides of the teeth.

The toothbrush is soft-bristled, which helps with removing plaque and debris from the teeth and along the gum line. In fact, this powered toothbrush removes even more plaque than regular one. I noticed this effect after just single use: my teeth became whiter right after I brushed them! The whole brushing session lasts 2 minutes but it is much easier to use the powered toothbrush than the regular brush.

This Spinbrush is very practical: the bristles change color when it’s time to replace the head. Besides, it also looks stylish. The moment I tried the Spinbrush, I understood that there is no way back. I immediately threw away my old regular toothbrush. And I think I will never return to it.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Jamie Z.
I've been using Spinbrushes for a few years now.  I can totally tell the difference when I have to resort to using a manual toothbrush.  My teeth look dingy and yellow and then when I go back to the Spinbrush, my teeth look great.  My teeth feel so clean after using this.
Kelly Jo F.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Battery-Powered toothbrush for about a week now and I LOVE this toothbrush. I received the soft bristle brush and must say that it is a little stiffer than any other soft bristled brush I've used. I brushed my teeth with this toothbrush and Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh toothpaste and I noticed a difference after the first use. My teeth feel clean and even have a shine to them. I've used another brand of battery-powered toothbrushes but none of them compare to the cleaning power of this toothbrush. I have now purchased these toothbrushes for everyone in my home.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
ARM & HAMMER™ pinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Toothbrush This is my second toothbrush from Arm & Hammer. The first one I #gotItFree but it doesn't change my opinion of the product at all. I am in love with my fresh clean feel of my teeth after using this spin brush. I used to think that all electric tooth brushes were the same but now I know different. It feels like I just walked out of the dentist office from a cleaning each time I use this spin brush. It cleans so well. It is actually long lasting because I've never had to change a battery. I have had no cavities for over 10 years. It is a wonderful toothbrush. I can't think one one thing to say that is bad.
Rebecca S.
New Whiteland, IN
This tooth brush beats every other tooth brush out there. Manual brushes make me cringe just by the sound and feeling of them. This tooth brush really makes a difference in the cleaning of your teeth. My dentist even says so. If your having trouble reaching to your back teeth and having trouble keeping them clean, then this tooth brush of for you. It reaches back far enough to get those far teeth and has enough power to scrub them good enough to get everything off of them.
Robyn O.
Has anyone had problems with the replacement heads? Mine doesn't align straight..
Alyee H.
How long does the batteries last before you have to change them out?