ARM & HAMMER™ Pet Fresh Carpet Cleaner

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Cleaner, 32 oz: Formulated with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to eliminate odors Tough on pet stains 2x formula Great Pet Fresh scent Convenient size bottle Made in USA 32 oz Color-safe

ARM & HAMMER™ Pet Fresh Carpet Cleaner
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
I used to use another cleaner. I have had up to 4 dogs at a time for the past 15 years. I recently tried to clean a dog and cat urine soaked carpet at a friend's house with my old cleaning solution and it did not work well. I went to the store and settled on this one to try. It worked amazingly well! When I got home I looked for it near my house and had to order it on Amazon for myself. I will stick with this one.This has a light, clean scent and left my carpet soft and not coarse after drying. I will definitely purchase again.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I am the proud, and slightly crazy, owner of 7 cats. We have carpet. And we use this with our Bissel everyday carpet cleaner. It works miracles. It is a little pricey and I can usually not find any coupons on it, but it lasts a long time and is worth the money you put into it. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
I had a dog who always used the bathroom in my floor which is disgusting, after giving him away I purchase a carpet cleaner and this little guy. My carpet is clean and smells amazing! I got a big bottle for $8 and it works good for those with animals!
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Easy to use. Just pour it out, wait and vacuum up. Scent can be a little strong when doing multiple rooms in a day and longer carpets will need two or three passes to remove all of the powder. But it works well and I am a repeat buyer.
Cari B.
We have a house full of pets and accidents happen and this carpet cleaner does a great job. The scent is a little strong but it eats rid of the accident smell
Megan F.
This stuff is pure magic!! It easily removes any stain and associated smells, leaving the carpet clean and fresh smelling. Miracle in a bottle.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
with three cats, two big dogs and two very young children this is literally the only carpet cleaner we will buy. this. stuff. works.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
We may not have pets in the hpuse, but with four kids I still Love using this when I clean our carpets... love the smell!!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Nice scent, keeps the carpet from getting gross. Lifts smells out with ease. Big fan of thia product. Household must have.
D C.
Toledo, OH
This product keeps our home from smelling like pets. Very effective and not overwhelming.