Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER PeroxiCare Healthy Gums

ARM & HAMMER™ PeroxiCare™ Healthy Gums

NULL

Does this tooth paste comes in different flavors?
How does this one compare to other toothpaste that claim to do the same thing?
It there any other toothpaste that you would prefer other than this one?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ PeroxiCare™ Healthy Gums!
Product Highlights
This is literally the BEST tooth whitening toothpaste I have ever used!! in reviews
Claire M.
Some people don't like the taste of this toothpaste but I actually prefer it! Leaves my teeth feeling much cleaner than other brands and has a noticeable whitening effect as well. Good product
Kayla D.
Black Creek, WI
Good tooth paste leaves teeth feeling clean not the greatest taste though could use different taste
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
ARM & HAMMER™ PeroxiCare™ Healthy Gums uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this Toothpaste deep cleans up my gums. It is made to help support healthy gums with the added peroxide ingredient. The toothpaste actively neutralizes acid and helps create strong teeth and gums. I love that is not an overpowering mint flavor.
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Arm and Hammer PeroxiCare Healthy Gum toothpaste seems to be pretty good. My teeth do feel clean after using this. The mint flavoring isn't super strong like some toothpaste. It is around $2 for really affordable. I may buy again as it is a decent tooth paste.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love sticking with basics. Baking soda & peroxide are just such a fine combination for your teeth. This toothpaste keeps my breath fresh, my teeth white, and I feel clean & my teeth stay nice and smooth. All-around a great purchase & I highly recommend!
Karen P.
California
I used this for 2 or 3 weeks (as recommended by the brand itself) and I really liked it. I have very sensitive gums and sometimes they bleed :( this toothpaste really made a difference. Of course it doesn't taste good or leaves you with the freshest breathe but it absolutely fulfills its purpose.
Emazing E.
Very happy using this toothpaste to help maintain healthy gums! The peroxide works wonderfully as an anti-bacterial and does not enflame gums. Used twice per day and will continue to buy! I recommend it to anyone that struggles to find a toothpaste to prevent gum disease!
Angela B.
Champlin, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite toothpaste. Ive been using this product for 15 years and will never go back to any other kind. The price is decent and it works great. It didn't have that gross minty flavor. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany A.
Bellwood, IL
Love love love!! Go to toothpaste for about 5 years before switching to something that catered to my tooth sensitivity more. I hated to let it go! I am thinking about incorporating some light use back into my oral care routine! Keeps my smile bright!
Glory M.
snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh! Am I the only person that hates toothpaste that is not minty. I feel like my teeth are still dirty after using this toothpaste. It's too bland. I love the ingredients but it's just not for me. I will not be buying this again. Unfortunately for me, I bought the two packs....