Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer PeroxiCare Deep Clean Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer™ PeroxiCare™ Deep Clean Toothpaste

NULL

Alguien la a usado por mucho tiempo y le a resultado ?
Can you tell a difference with this since it has baking soda in it? Does it taste funny?
Will this make you teeth sensitive ?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ PeroxiCare™ Deep Clean Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
Best toothpaste, I've used it for years. Great clean feeling and whitening power. in reviews
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
Best toothpaste ever. I use it all the time. It’s my favorite brand as well. Keeps my teeth nice and white.
Reid J.
Rockford, IL
As someone with Gum Disease I highly recommend this product. I have seen a decrease in gum sensitivity and an overall increase in gum health.
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I used Colgate whitening for years and I never saw a significant change on my teeth but I read a lot of good reviews about this toothpaste so I got it and I don’t regret at all. I can see my teeth I little bit whiter and it feels really refreshing after using it.
Jessamie G.
San Bernardino, CA
Not a fan of the flavor, and didn't feel like my breath stayed fresh for very long, probably due to the yucky after taste I felt like I had from it.
Vivienne D.
Sussex, NJ
Have been using for years, is great on little ones teeth and leaves you feeling minty fresh. Keep your smile looking white and bright for the long term with this toothpaste. Abrasive enough to clean even the toughest tartar off your teeth.
Karen D.
norristown
Love the flavor. Does a great job cleaning my teeth without aggravating my sensitive gums.
leona I.
Aberdeen
I really like the Baking Soda ingredients. .I feel fresh clean after brushing and confident that it is a whitener as well.
bridgette W.
Nashville, TN
i use all of arm and hammer products. So of course I will use the oral care products. They always work the way they say they will. And are affordable to. Which is very important for a family of my size. To be effective and affordable. I will definately buy again.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can’t say I’m terribly picky when it comes to toothpaste, but I’m very happy with this one. The baking soda taste is quite strong but I don’t mind it because it makes my teeth and gums feel really squeaky clean!
Jam B.
I bought a 2 pack of this but I won't be repurchasing. The mint taste is strong but the paste burns my mouth! I felt burning both inside my mouth and outside on my face anywhere the paste touched! Super uncomfortable to brush like you're on a timer because it's burning your mouth!