Arm & Hammer

1 star

13%

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I switched over to Arm & Hammer after reading about how gentle it is on your tooth enamel compared to other brands. I really tried to make this work but found out it doesn't react well to my skin. Whenever I use it, it leaves a burning sensation on the skin around my lips. If I dont remove it fast enough, it leaves that area red for days. It also irritates my tongue and gums. I dont know if its a reaction to the peroxide or if its the baking soda. It also leaves the taste of baking soda in your mouth afterwards, so you'll have to get used to that. On the plus side it does leave your teeth and mouth feeling very clean. If you dont have sensitive skin, its a good toothpaste, but unfortunately, I will not be buying again.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This toothpaste works better than any toothpaste I’ve ever used! It removes stains and leaves your teeth squeaky clean…literally. The taste isn’t my favorite, but it is worth it. I just have to rinse my mouth and brush my tongue with water really well after brushing to get rid of the baking soda aftertaste. Outside of that, I will continue to purchase.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Best toothpaste I ever been using. For the gum problem, pain, bleeding for every problem you have in your teeth Arm & Hammer toothpaste best for it.