BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda & Peroxide. Kills germs for fresh breath. Everything you want in a toothpaste! Cleans with effervescence. Fights plaque for hours. Serious care for healthy teeth and gums! Its exclusive formula combines peroxide with effective levels of baking

Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
This tooth past would have worked decent enough for teeth whitening I’m sure but I couldn’t use it long enough to find out. The mint flavor isn’t strong enough so it tastes like I’m brushing my mouth with a box of baking soda. I also hated the texture it was gritty like o was chewing on sand. I would not re-purchase this product again.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
I’d be lying if I said this product has a refreshing taste to it, but the truth is even though it doesn’t have the best taste, it really does leave your teeth feeling fresh, clean, & without residue. This stuff works wonders, but if your looking for toothpaste that gives you minty fresh breath, this isn’t your toothpaste.
Michele N.
This toothpaste was not good at all! Yes it "cleans" your teeth but not nearly as good as most tooth pastes do and it was kinda...gritty and that gritty felling was still there even after rinsing your mouth. Not going to repurchase this toothpaste and I would not recommend it either!!
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
This toothpaste is excellent for gentle teeth whitening! As someone who is a avid tea drinker, I can rely on this toothpaste to lift stubborn stains without damaging my enamel. In addition, it’s very affordable and can be purchased in almost any grocery/convenience store.
Ashley L.
Hudson
I didn’t feel like this toothpaste had a lasting effect as far as how clean I felt throughout the day, I didn’t care for the taste or the consistency, it felt very grainy and gritty on my teeth, overall I didn’t care for this product and have never purchased a second.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor was ok and my teeth feel fresh but It feels weird to me to have such a grainy toothpaste. It’s what I should expect from a baking soda toothpaste though. It’s sold at Target and Walmart I believe along with other grocery and pharmacy stores.
Leslie S.
San Antonio
Not happy with this product. Open sores on lip corners, numb lips, burnt tongue. I thought it could have been my tooth brush or chapstick, but narrowed it down to this product.ARM & HAMMER™ Peroxicare Baking Soda and Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste
Torii P.
New York
I did not like this at all. The taste, the way my teeth felt afterwards. It just wasn’t a product for me. It left a weird residue on my teeth that was very uncomfortable. Needless to say I ended up throwing it away after a couple uses.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
While this toothpaste is efficient with cleaning your teeth and mouth, I disliked the flavor. For me, the taste of a toothpaste is almost as important as it’s effectiveness. This has a salty, gritty aftertaste which I did not enjoy.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the idea of the peroxide to help make teeth clean and white but i hate the taste of this stuff. Still wouldn’t say that it’s doesn’t do it’s job because it does, but I’ve tried other whitening brands that taste much better.