BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Paws Litter Mat The Arm & Hammer Paws Litter Mat traps litter scatter to help keep your cat's paws and the surrounding floor area clean. Created from a soft, rubberized material that is easy on paws and easy to clean. Place outside your cat's pan to trap stray litter. Unique webbing pattern captures litter scatter, keeping floors clean. Rubberized mat collects litter before it scatters throughout your home. Soft, flexible surface cleans litter from paws as your cat steps out of the litter box. Features: Soft, rubberized material Helps trap litter Easy to clean

• How well does this work? I hate having litter all over th...3 Answers
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter mat definitely did a good job catching the excess litter that my cats dragged out, but I found it was very difficult to clean. One of my cats flung a chunk of litter out that had clumped around its "business" and it was nearly impossible to clean it all off. I ended up just throwing it away.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I like the concept of it keeping the litter off the floor but what ive noticed is that its too short so when my cat kicks the litter out it flys past the mat, and also what litter does get on the mat is very hard to get off cause it traps the litter in the mat..
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased from Walmart. Every time my cats would get out of the litter box, litter would end up on the surrounding floor. The Arm and Hammer mat helps with this dilemma. Just wish it was a little bigger my litter box is xlarge.
Lauren P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These mats are great in reducing litter travel. My cat is blind and MESSY so she gets litter everywhere trying to get out of the box. These are inexpensive and a worthwhile investment.
Melonie M.
I was hoping to really like this may but it's just ok. I like the it picks up all the liter but it's so hard to clean thoroughly because the litter gets trapped.
Laura L.
Hummelstown, PA
I got this for my cat because he is always kicking litter on the floor after he uses the litter box. It's nice a big and covers the area of where is litter box is, but it's hard to sweep up the litter that gets on it. It's a nice product. I would probably get one again.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This works really well for keeping the litter off of my floors. It can be a bit of a pain to get clean. I usually take it outside and try to beat the litter out of it. It's made a huge difference in amount of litter I have to sweep up around the litter box.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
This works really good for trapping litter. My only thing with it is that it's really difficult to get the litter out of all the cracks without making a huge mess. Also my cat kicks quite far so I wish they made a bigger one.
Ana S.
It traps all the litter, but then it's hard to move the mat somewhere to shake out of get litter off of. Moving it makes bigger of a mess. Guess it would need to be dumped twice a day to make it easy.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Love this mat, my litter is in the bathroom and it's perfect for catching the litter the cats scrape out from the box. Definitely helps with the mess after cats use litter. Easy to shake out and wash.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
How well does this work? I hate having litter all over the floor.