ARM & HAMMER™  OXICLEAN™ Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Plus uploaded by Ivette thalia b.

ARM & HAMMER™ OXICLEAN™ Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Plus

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus OxiClean:

• Removes pet odors and stains forever
  • Arm & Hammer pet stain remover contains OxiClean stain fighters
  • Helps to deodorize
  • 32 oz spray bottle

Warnings:

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm

Directions:

Instructions: Before cleaning: test a hidden area Of carpet being cleaned forcolorfastness. Do not use on wool, leather or silk. For best results:treat stains promptly. Stains And odors are easier To remove whentreated immediately. Directions for use: immediately remove solidresidue From carpet And blot up excess moisture. Liberally spray productto saturate the carpet And carpet pad. Let sit sit for 10 minutes toallow the product To penetrate the problem area. Blot up the stainedarea with a clean colorfast sponge or cloth. If stain And/or odorpersist after drying, repeat a second time. If necessary, vacuum areaafter product has completely dried.

Fabric Care Instructions: n/a

• What do you use for pet stains and odors?2 Answers
      ARM & HAMMER™ OXICLEAN™ Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Plus
      Melody M.
      This is an amazing stain remover on carpets! Perfect when you have a puppy or a kitten inside your home. The smell is clean and isn't too strong. I would highly recommend this!
      Jessica P.
      Medford, NY
      Pet Lover Expert Level 2
      I love this Pet Stain & Odor removal product with Oxiclean from Arm and Hammer! It really works to clean up the little mistakes my French Bulldog puppy makes. It's a great value for the price and I highly recommend this product for any new puppy owners!
      Megan N.
      Kingston, PA
      Pet Lover Expert Level 1
      I always use this to clean up puppy puddle before I use Arm And Hammer Deodorizing Carpet Cleaning Powder and it keeps my house smelling pet free!! I use it every time there is an accident and have yet to have any issues!
      FiFi R.
      Love this! Originally got it to use in the kitty's litter box for extra freshness. It works really well for that, but I also use it in my diaper genie! One spray keeps the pail smelling fresh in between bag changes.
      Marisol T.
      Pet Lover Expert Level 2
      Great cleaning spray for tough pet stains. Oxi Clean helps get stains out and eliminate odors. Have been using this spray for years and I love it. Definitely recommend.
      Katelyn E.
      Pet Lover Expert Level 1
      Love this product and have started using this to help with my new kittens odor. It has a nice clean scent that is not overwhelming but you know it's doing its work. I would recommend this over the powder
      Chelsea H.
      Amazing carpet stain remover. We mainly use it for pet stains and it works wonders. I’m always amazed at how quickly and easily it cleans up messes. We have a rug with white stripes and you’d never tell that our dog has had accidents there. A must have for pet owners!
      Victoria B.
      Burbank, CA
      When you Have animals, it's hard to keep the house clean. While potty training my dog, this was my go to solution for accidents on the rugs. Great price, and it lasts you a while. I always have a bottle of this handy.
      Sarah P.
      Amityville, NY
      Pet Lover Expert Level 1
      A must have if you have dogs, especially puppies! It easily cleans up pee & throw up leaving your carpet without stains! It also takes away the smell which helps avoid your pet from peeing there again!
      Janica G.
      Carrollton , TX
      Just because you don't have a pet doesn't mean you can't benefit from it. This baby does wonders even on old unknown stains! Just let it sit for 30 add some more, repeat and clean up. You'll find your carpet looking nicer or even looking like new!
      Daphne W.
      Willoughby, OH
      Pet Lover Expert Level 4
      What do you use for pet stains and odors?